Featured Posts

GagaObsession

She's covering Madonna's "Vogue"? :laughga:

:laughga:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DietCoke

Reported basically means its rumored though. It's not the declared truth.

But anyway i'm sure she'll be on it im just saying lol

But I saw her say on LM.com that she was excited for the cover.

But I saw her say on LM.com that she was excited for the cover.

I saw that today. If it was actually her than fukc yeah!

J e s s e

She's covering Madonna's "Vogue"? :laughga:

:giggle:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

When will we see it?? And isn't it supposed to be in stores this month?? Im too excited! :excited2:

SOON :creepflop:

And by SOON I meant our soon, and not Gaga's :haha:

jhonyguy04

I was strolling through exhale, and I keep reading that more and more former haters are starting to like gaga again by the pictures showing her new style. This is a good thing, and now only gaga has to deliver a good solid album and she can possibly rule the world again. i don't want a 2.0 of the Fame, but she can innovate something dancy and fun. I also don't think she should abandon her born this way mindset completely, but she can still be hip and beautiful like the fame.

What if this was all part of Gaga's plan all along? You know how she's a master of fame + public manipulation. :cool:

jhonyguy04

Not even. People on exhale hate Gaga.

i know, but a lot of members that hate her passionately are saying that they are starting to like her. iam shocked.

I love how exhalers bully Madoner :troll:

About Gaga, some of them are still mean about her, saying that her career is over.

ryhanna

Exhale isn't an indicator on how people in general feel about her, though.

Also, they're probably just being nicer about Gaga because she and Britney aren't in direct competition right now.

i know, but a lot of members that hate her passionately are saying that they are starting to like her. iam shocked.

Receipts! I need to see this lol

Chic

I think Gaga's done research on how the general public feels about media blackouts. It's obviously not something for the fans (we all want new music), but the general public. We know what Gaga's doing, but most of the public is wondering where she is and wanting her back.

I don't think we, as the fans, can or are meant to understand how this feels to the general public. Yeah, we know that obviously they're craving more, but exactly what's going on in their heads?

Archived