💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 is still coming!

theahsfan

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Mr Mirko said:

Enigma is just to enchanting way to name an album. An era. Well not sure. She is gaga. Enigma sounds like a merge of jazz and edm ï»żlol swing but I am going to far. It's enough if it's celebration of her diverse virtuous career. Enigma pop starr is fun. A star is born this way.

OMG, a double album, EDM coupled with a jazz rendition of her classic hits, IT WOULD BE SO GOOD* :nooo:

*= for me :ohwell:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW

Honey, you said you actually knew something and now you're making assumptions. I want to believe you but what's the truth? :huntyga:

I can't see new music before the Oscars at the absolute earliest. Warner Bros is giving ASIB a huge awards campaign. It doesn't make business sense to release an album and start an era during awards season.

Perhaps in March, after the Oscars but before the second string of Enigma dates, when she has three months off Vegas. 

Reality
2 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

I thought ASIB would contain a lot of pop, but it's all about the ballads again again and again... :icega:

I want just ONE bop, one iconic bop after all these years and The Cure doesn't count.. she's dead and bored...

Why are you acting like the music made for ASIB is suppose to be representative of her usual stuff? I don't know if you know this, but Gaga is A.C.T.I.N.G. 

ASIB isn't meant to have bop, after bop, after bop. That's not what the story's about and that's not who Ally's character is. If you want more "iconic bops," then I suggest you just go find someone else. Gaga is an ever-changing and ever-evolving artist, so maybe she'll have bops for LG6, but maybe she won't. We'll just have to wait and see.

I thought that it was obvious by now that she's going to charge down her own path and create art the way she wants to create art. That certainly doesn't mean that she won't be creating "bops" anymore, but it means that she's just going to advance and do her own thing, whether you like it or not. You're either joining her for the journey or leaving. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Y’all say she needs to milk the ASIB success but it’s not a blockbuster, it’s not what’s gonna get GP to care about her like they did in 2009 lol

If she waits until the Oscars, chances are the hype will be long dead already.

Isnt it better to profit from the hype to boost her album a little bit too early than too late ?

Lets face it, ASIB is a cute side project but I’m pretty sure she cares more about LG6 being successful than this

Reality
56 minutes ago, Mylene said:

I don't see why people think ASIB gonna last for 5 month when Ocean 8 only lasted a month the same for every other movie yeah it's has a soundtrack but i don't see it become big at all since they focus on the movie instead

I certainly don't think the soundtrack is going to be selling a billion albums or anything, but I predict that it's going to last for a while. I mean, you can't really compare Ocean's 8 to ASIB. They're two different movies with two different casts. ASIB is written and sung (for the most part) by Lady Gaga, it's not like Sandra Bullock or Cate Blanchett are pop stars or anything.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Spartacus
1 hour ago, Judasboy said:

I think LG6 will be release next year 

Yes, like after the Oscars, when the focus can be totally on LG6! cm_zpsfgrqi8bh.gif

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀ℱ

Spartacus
37 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Y’all say she needs to milk the ASIB success but it’s not a blockbuster, it’s not what’s gonna get GP to care about her like they did in 2009 lol

Isnt it better to profit from the hype to boost her album a little bit too early than too late ?

Lets face it, ASIB is a cute side project but I’m pretty sure she cares more about LG6 being successful than this

Oh FFS

tumblr_inline_owfx6nUSky1ugm4sx_540_zpsu

I dunno if y'all are so wrapped up in LG6 coming this year that you have blinders on or y'all just don't know Gaga at all.  Have you been watching the interviews?  This film clearly means the world to her. :wtf:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀ℱ

Concertaholic
1 hour ago, DutchHooker said:

Finally someone who says it...

ASIB is fine, but I'm waiting more than 5 years for another pop album... it's about time.. :vegas:

Gurl it's not even been two years since Joanne was released, relax :ladyhaha:

I couldnt care less about LG6. She’s about to deliver a quality album attached to an acclaimed blockbuster that will change her career forever.

50 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Why are you acting like the music made for ASIB is suppose to be representative of her usual stuff? I don't know if you know this, but Gaga is A.C.T.I.N.G. 

ASIB isn't meant to have bop, after bop, after bop. That's not what the story's about and that's not who Ally's character is. If you want more "iconic bops," then I suggest you just go find someone else. Gaga is an ever-changing and ever-evolving artist, so maybe she'll have some stuff for LG6, but maybe she won't. We'll just have to wait and see.

I thought that it was obvious by now that she's going to charge down her own path and create art the way she wants to create art. That certainly doesn't that she won't be creating "bops" anymore, but it means that she's just going to advance and do her own thing, whether you like it or not. You're either joining her for the journey or leaving. 

She's said this since the start. Her motivation to get into pop was because no one else was doing it and she wanted to hear it. She made the music she wanted to hear at the time as she always has. I think this holds especially true for BTW and this next album, though (not counting ASIB's soundtrack since she wrote that with a character and film tone and genre in mind already). I mean, if she is indeed doing techno, NO pop star is going that route rn that's her route to pave in the pop lane. Like you said, she's just doing her thing as per usual and taking on a project like ASIB and making music in the vein of it also applies to that.

ryanripley
52 minutes ago, Enigma said:

ASIB a side project? it's about to change her career forever

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Delulu Rogers
2 hours ago, theahsfan said:

Exactly. It would be stupid, and then if it was released a few months into the residency, she'd have to switch up the entire setlist just a few months in and change everything.. it wouldn't be worth it when she could have that initial hype on opening night 

This. It makes sense in every way to release before vegas but this is gaga after all and she'll probably release late 2019 :saladga:

imnotyourbabe10

Here for the ASIB/awards season era!  Maybe we could get a spring/summer smash from LG6 post-ASIB hype?  Guess it depends how ASIB goes this fall?

Also agree with those saying it makes no sense to not have new material at Vegas. (Maybe she'll do ASIB tracks?)  Guess we will see! Definitely here for seeing her re-working her hits during the residency but thirsty for LG6 to bop to and ASIB to get all pensive to. 

Archived