💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 is still coming!

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

For some reason, now Gaga said that she's been adding last minute "details" to the ASIB soundtrack, everyone has been losing their **** thinking she meant she's been spending every single studio session for the past year on ASIB.. 

The bulk of Gaga's work on the soundtrack with DJWS, Ben Rice and Mark Nilan Jr was most likely done during that 6 week period Gaga spent in the studio with them after the Super Bowl and during Coachella. Around the time The Cure was made- which is rumoured to be an ASIB reject. (see: https://www.breatheheavy.com/lady-gaga-recorded-new-music-with-producer-dj-white-shadow-for-six-weeks/)

But in October-January time last year, they WERE working on the album. There's no mistaking that. 

- Gaga wrote in a birthday note to DJWS: "can't wait to work on this next album together"

- DJWS said this on Instagram: "For all her flaws, strangeness and beauty, I thank you ARTPOP for the lessons learned and the gifts you gave. Happy 4th Birthday. I can’t wait to introduce you to your little sister. #LG6"

- Mark Nilan Jr made that #2018RadioIsOurs comment and he obviously wasn't reffering to the pop songs off the soundtrack. None of them are being pushed to radio and nor do they represent the film very well, since they're apparently hardly featured in it. And the songs that DO represent the film, being Shallow and I'll Never Love Again, were already complete at that stage and they aren't the sort of songs that get played on the radio, so why would Mark randomly reference those tracks when they clearly would've been working on the pop songs on the ASIB soundtrack (if any at that point in time). And yes of course he was at liberty to say #2018RadioIsOurs with an accurate idea of when the new music would be released, because Gaga obviously would've said something like "Oh yeah I'm releasing this next year" or "This is for my next album that's out next year". He wouldn't just make it up. 

Oh and Gaga forbade the Vogue interviewer to ask about new music, not because it would draw attention from the movie because they spoke about all sorts during that interview, but probably because she wants it to be a surprise. And if she wasn't planning anything new album related, why would she ask him not to ask about it? 

And I've seen some people try to undermime Gaga's more recent work with Bloodpop, Boys Noize, Masec, SOPHIE etc.. she was in the studio for a few months with them (April-May-June), which would've been enough songs made and then all of that on top of the three months worth of work with DJWS. It only took 5-6 months for Gaga and Ronson to finish Joanne. 

and of course Vegas.. it would be a smart move, and Gaga knows this, to release new music for her residency that has a brand new concept unlike anything we've ever seen before from Gaga and she's coincidentally been working on music for almost a year now. Hmmm.. 

and this photoshoot is rumoured to be for Elle's November issue.. so maybe she's gonna start being more "Gaga" and talking about new music once the ASIB phase is over 

65ab7d5aly1ftn5gowtllj21i01iwdy7.jpg

and of course this new cryptic set of Instagram photos that she's OBVIOUSLY teasing us with. They can't be for just a Haus editorial or something because they were professionally shot by Eli Russell, and they wouldn't be for a magazine since she prematurely shared them AND who teases a magazine shoot with a lock of hair? And why would she be holding a toy octopus if she wasn't hinting at something? 

So I bet the plan is this:

ASIB hype begins to wear off around November

Single in November/December 

Album the night of Vegas

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker

Finally someone who says it...

ASIB is fine, but I'm waiting more than 5 years for another pop album... it's about time.. :vegas:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

TheodoreRx

The earliest it's coming is in December, but I want it to be released at least 6 months after ASIB so ASIB OST can have room to breathe in the charts.

TheodoreRx
Just now, DutchHooker said:

Finally someone who says it...

ASIB is fine, but I'm waiting more than 5 years for another pop album... it's about time.. :vegas:

It'll probably be released in 2019, but probably midway through. 

I don't care about LG6 right now tbh :oops:

ASIB is THE THING that hypes me atm and it's enough for now.

September-October-November-December ---> ASIB hype

then ENIGMA.

Remind me about LG6 when it's about to drop! :stalkga:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, TheodoreRx said:

The earliest it's coming is in December, but I want it to be released at least 6 months after ASIB so ASIB OST can have room to breathe in the charts.

I thought ASIB would contain a lot of pop, but it's all about the ballads again again and again... :icega:

I want just ONE bop, one iconic bop after all these years and The Cure doesn't count.. she's dead and bored...

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

FfFfFfFF

I think the album will come out in 2019 Spring at best. :oops: You use a flawed logic saying that the album must be in its last stages because it might be in its last stages. It could be just 30% or 20% done in this moment.

Also the ASIB hype will not die out so early simply because of the awards.

theahsfan
Just now, Judasboy said:

I think LG6 will be release next year 

there's more evidence to suggest that it's being released this year, but that's your opinion and that's cool:oops:

monketsharona

I do think it's coming though I also think that DJWS (and his mates) sessions are not LG6 related (only ASIB related)

theahsfan
Just now, monketsharona said:

I do think it's coming though I also think that DJWS (and his mates) sessions are not LG6 related

I think that's what they spent 6 weeks doing before Coachella. The Cure was made with that "batch" of pop songs probably but was released as a buzz Gaga single instead

https://www.breatheheavy.com/lady-gaga-recorded-new-music-with-producer-dj-white-shadow-for-six-weeks/

Catnikko

I don't get why she wouldn't release something for Vegas considering she just did pretty much a greatest hits tour 

Actual patient

TheodoreRx
4 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

I thought ASIB would contain a lot of pop, but it's all about the ballads again again and again... :icega:

I want just ONE bop, one iconic bop after all these years and The Cure doesn't count.. she's dead and bored...

Hair Body Face is coming

mZ0Gvr.gif

theahsfan
1 minute ago, Unbeweavable said:

I don't get why she wouldn't release something for Vegas considering she just did pretty much a greatest hits tour 

Exactly. It would be stupid, and then if it was released a few months into the residency, she'd have to switch up the entire setlist just a few months in and change everything.. it wouldn't be worth it when she could have that initial hype on opening night 

Archived