💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dazzler from X-Men is a perfect role for Gaga

Rino

Featured Posts

Yes, hunties, you read it right!

There's a superhero in X-Men universe that is literally a comic book version of our queen! :party:

Dazzler2.png

It's Dazzler, a mutant who first appeared in X-Men comics as a disco-singing queen in 1980 during Chris Claremont's iconic run of the Dark Phoenix Saga, she has the ability to convert sound into light and energy beams of various forms and intensity

tumblr_m45h25bb9e1qbvj0oo1_400.gif

Just look at her appearance, at her powers and the fact that she's a mutant (a long-standing metaphor for minorities in comic books)

since Marvel bought the X-Men rights back from Fox and will definitely be rebooting X-Men films in near future I would LOVE to see Gaga take on a role of Dazzler. Gaga was literally born to play this character! :giveup: 

dazzler21.jpg?w=661&h=1024

ladygaga2010grammyawards2.jpg

Okay, sorry guys, my random rant is over, but this MUST happen in my lifetime, I can't stress this enough :messga:
Even the freaking GP is starting to notice the similarities
https://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/02/06/lady-gagas-super-bowl-halftime-outfit-draws-comparisons-to-x-men/

Let me know your opinion in the comments and if you agree or not. 

æœˆă«ă‹ă‚ăŁăŠă€ăŠă—ăŠăă‚ˆïŒđŸŒ™

mikesoa

i dont get why you want to see a movie where gaga plays gaga... theres nothing about acting in there! and the gp would say she is playing herself what is kinda true those outfits and looks are pure gaga

JazzGa

Hmm I think we have had a thread about this before! I agree, of course a popstar such as Gagz would be percfect to play Dazzler. If she is gonna be in a superhero movie (which idc about that much), it would really solidify her legacy to play one who is also a musician. Plus she would get a legendary 'fit imagine the updated silver Versace jumpsuit :flutter:

Lady Deathstrike or Siryn would be fitting for Gagz as well. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

2 minutes ago, mikesoa said:

i dont get why you want to see a movie where gaga plays gaga... theres nothing about acting in there! and the gp would say she is playing herself what is kinda true those outfits and looks are pure gaga

I don't agree with you. 

Dazzler is a complex character with pretty dark stuff mixed into her story, there's plenty of room for Gaga to show her acting skills if she ever possibly takes on this role. 

And talking about the GP... on the contrary, I think Gaga taking on this character would excite a lot of comic book and X-Men fans, especially after they have seen ASIB. 

æœˆă«ă‹ă‚ăŁăŠă€ăŠă—ăŠăă‚ˆïŒđŸŒ™

Tom Nook

Personally I would like Gaga to do to more unconventional roles rather than ones at face value seem like they are tailored for her :sweat:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Mulholland

I'm generally ambivalent about the idea of Gaga doing superhero movies, but I guess if she wants those checks and that kind of movie stardom, more power to her. It doesn't really seem in line with her consistent drive to pursue passion projects and more artful endeavors, but that hasn't stopped other major actors from joining these movies so.

It would just suck to see her get locked into a multi-film contract (because that's the way these things go), especially if the films are bad.

56 minutes ago, mikesoa said:

Stop hating on ASIB

Stephen

Me whenever Marvel fans start talking about casting Gaga:

CqBwlQ-XgAEs4HM.jpg

We need her for POISON IVY

sorry bout it 

13 hours ago, Steve Nasty said:

Me whenever Marvel fans start talking about casting Gaga:

CqBwlQ-XgAEs4HM.jpg

We need her for POISON IVY

sorry bout it 

my answer to DC fans