Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon Go

calmar

Featured Posts

calmar

There's a lot of people I need to add but I am still on the trade 3 pokemon with a friend part of the special research and I don't want to add anyone until I get the bonus for having a new friend added during the next stage :giveup: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s been a good couple of days for shinies! I caught a Koffing and Ekans on consecutive days, and today I raided Rayquaza and found my shiny after 10 raids! My phone lost service while I was catching it and I was sure I’d lose it, but after restarting it was still available to catch. I’m glad I don’t have to worry about raiding anymore for that this month 🤣

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

LateToCult

Ralts Day is almost upon us.  :firega:

Spoiler

I’ve never caught one. I just started playing again after like, a year and a half  :laughga:

Reginald

I'm loving the Team Rocket addition . This game has improved so much over the years :giveup:

calmar
23 minutes ago, good said:

It’s been a good couple of days for shinies! I caught a Koffing and Ekans on consecutive days, and today I raided Rayquaza and found my shiny after 10 raids! My phone lost service while I was catching it and I was sure I’d lose it, but after restarting it was still available to catch. I’m glad I don’t have to worry about raiding anymore for that this month 🤣

Dang. Much better luck than me. I've been shiny checking constantly and nothing. :giveup: 

18 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Ralts Day is almost upon us.  :firega:

Reveal hidden contents

I’ve never caught one. I just started playing again after like, a year and a half  :laughga:

Welcome! :party:I hope you like how the game has  evolved since you last played!

18 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I'm loving the Team Rocket addition . This game has improved so much over the years :giveup:

I know. I do hope they scale the difficulty down a bit since not everyone (read: me) is a hardcore battler. That being said, it's not quite as hard as I thought it may be.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

calmar

New event incoming! This is the Gift Event, and it has the following features:

- You can open 30 gifts per day instead of 20 for the duration of the event.
- ,You can carry 20 gifts in your bag instead of 10 for the duration of the event.
- Pokémon found in  7km eggs can be found in 2km eggs for the duration of the event.
- Sudowoodo and Bonsly can now be shiny.

This runs from this coming Monday, 5 August to the 19th of August. (So don't go out looking for Sudowoodo just yet.)

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

calmar
3 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Anyone have tips on how to catch a shiny Ralts today?

Ralts will be everywhere during the 4pm - 7pm (16:00 - 19:00) period in your time zone (hopefully, if Niantic doesn't mess up.) Tap on a bunch of Ralts until you see a shiny one; then, catch it. Rinse and repeat.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

LateToCult
6 minutes ago, calmar said:

Ralts will be everywhere during the 4pm - 7pm (16:00 - 19:00) period in your time zone (hopefully, if Niantic doesn't mess up.) Tap on a bunch of Ralts until you see a shiny one; then, catch it. Rinse and repeat.

I live in an area that’s pretty packed with poke stops. Is it better to walk around a put lures on multiple or just stay out with one lure?

calmar
Just now, LateToCult said:

I live in an area that’s pretty packed with poke stops. Is it better to walk around a put lures on multiple or just stay out with one lure?

Depends on how many other players are in your area. Likely by the time the event starts people will have already set lures up. Otherwise I'd probably go for multiple ones since a lure only spawns a mon every few minues or so. But even without lures plenty of Ralts should be spawning, at least in my experience.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

calmar

Hope you guys had/are having/will have a great Ralts community day! I got 4 shinies, and luckily got at least one male and female, so I got the shinies of both evolutions. I also managed to pick up a 98% Arcanine, 96% Ninetales, and 91% Mawile, which aren't, you know, perfect, but they're better than the ones I had previously.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Lion Heart

Caught six shinies but they all have atrocious stats. 

I also had to stop early because I was busy. Most of my shinies were caught towards the end too.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

HausOfHarlow

The first one i picked was Shiny! But tbh I could care less for Shiny pokemon. I just like the OG's. Don't have much care for the new Pokemon either, but I had a Ralts from an egg or something and only needed 60 candies or so, so I went for it and got the tall one. 

LateToCult

Walked around my neighborhood with a friend for the 3 hours and I caught 10 shiny ralts and he caught 2 :poot:

Archived