💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna gets backlash for her tribute to late Aretha Franklin

stupidrain71

Featured Posts

Oyster
2 hours ago, Antichrist said:

of all the bad things happening in the world, this is the thing that frustrates you? :lmao:

oh I didn't know I could only choose one thing to be frustrated about! Thanks for letting me know! 

Real talk, it's shitty

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brian Ryan

She was there to present video of the year but was able to share a story of Aretha that matched. I don’t see the problemo. 

RAMROD

I mean, what else is new?!! She did the same exact BS with MJ tribute and Prince tribute. She just cannot tell a story without including her own in it :roll:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SKANK
15 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I mean, what else is new?!! She did the same exact BS with MJ tribute and Prince tribute. She just cannot tell a story without including her own in it :roll:

Don’t people acuse Gaga of doing the exact same thing? Like when she pronounced Rihanna Best Dressed at the Met Ball by tweeting photos of herself. 

I’m not a Madonna fan by any means, but it seems pretty clear to me that no matter what she did on that stage she would have been criticized. 

Maleficent

I don't think it was intended to be an Aretha tribute. They shouldn't have had the giant photos of Aretha when Madonna walked out 

2 hours ago, Brian Ryan said:

She was there to present video of the year but was able to share a story of Aretha that matched. I don’t see the problemo. 

This

18 hours ago, Mad Onna said:

It felt unintentionally disrespectful. I love Madge but I think she went off on a tangent that was a bit much. 

12 hours ago, PussyGlam said:

I do feel that he/she blaming it on fake news outlets is incorrect. 

But you acting like they don't exist shows your ignorance, not theirs. 

Thats not the problem, the problem is that blaming every article we dont like and branding it as "fake news" is a big piece of bulshit that we shouldnt allow. And is a very childish behaviour that trump fans love to use for everything.

What was "fake" about this? Call it tabloid if you want, call it a bad opinion, call it clickbait, but not "fake news". 

Glamourpuss
29 minutes ago, Adakam said:

Thats not the problem, the problem is that blaming every article we dont like and branding it as "fake news" is a big piece of bulshit that we shouldnt allow. And is a very childish behaviour that trump fans love to use for everything.

What was "fake" about this? Call it tabloid if you want, call it a bad opinion, call it clickbait, but not "fake news". 

I agreed with you that it was an incorrect use of the term because it was nothing to do with bad news.

But the Donald Trump fake news thing came about because there actually are fake news outlets. That's what I was saying. It's people who don't take Trump seriously who use the fake news thing in a mocking way when in actual fact it is or was a big problem in the media. 

Katsuki Bakugo

This is bigger backlash than that time I tried to help a bastard child and was cast aside. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived