i love 2018 pop culture 

brings back 2007-08 memories, but messier

tumblr_inline_pdj5o4QnJf1qeb618_540.gif

exorcise my mind

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TeenIdle

Yeah also G.U.Y. was certified diamond yesterday and C2C is about to surpass 21 in sales. 

Edit: Oh I just checked.. ARTPOP was #1 in all 7 continents. First album to chart in Antarctica. 

Travis even called her a "very good rapper" and said he wanted to collab with her. Nicki's mad for literally no reason, just celebrate your success instead of bashing others.

"His goals are to work with BeyoncĂ© and Nicki Minaj. “She’s a very good rapper,” he says of Nicki."

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2017/01/travis-scott-astroworld-album/

crisTEAne
1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

omg

i TRULY think all the rumors about her being on opiods are true. i mean JOE BUDDEN said it. she was seen taking oxy during her interview with flex, apparently. she's not been herself on ANY of the radio shows she's done the past week, also she's got a lisp suddenly like how does one develop a lisp at 35? something's NOT RIGHT with her, she better get help soon

can you link a video to show me? :air: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

TeenIdle

Lmao she keeps bragging about being #1 in 86 countries. So what? Your album didn't even chart in 75% of them. 

TeenIdle
33 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

She's legit acting worse than Katy in her Witness era.

I'll never call Katy chart obesessed ever again. Nicki showed me new levels of pettiness. 

ZiggyZiggs
8 minutes ago, T E A said:

can you link a video to show me? :air: 

it's timestamped. she really got a slight lisp at 35 how :air: 

ShockPop

Come to me In all your glamour and cruelty Just do that thing that you do And I'll undress you Keep it tight Sometimes the simplest move is right The melody that you choose Can rescue you A hybrid can withstand these things My heart can beat with bricks and strings My ARTPOP could mean anything We could, we could belong together ARTPOP We could, we could belong together ARTPOP We could, we could belong together ARTPOP, ARTPOP, ARTPOP Come to me Without your subtext and fantasy Just do that thing that you do In a perverse hue Lover's kites Are flown on beaches For public sight The color palette you choose Can profit you A hybrid can withstand these things My heart can beat with bricks and strings My ARTPOP could mean anything Could try to sell you out or I Could show you all the reasons why My ARTPOP could mean anything We could, we could belong together ARTPOP We could, we could belong together ARTPOP We could, we could belong together ARTPOP, ARTPOP, ARTPOP Brushes with darkness won't help you create Your destiny of self but ARTPOP could mean anything Anything I try to sell myself but I am really laughing Because I just love the music not the bling Music not the bling We could, we could belong together ARTPOP We could, we could belong together ARTPOP We could, we could belong together ARTPOP, ARTPOP, ARTPOP We could, we could belong together ARTPOP We could, we could belong together ARTPOP We could, we could belong together ARTPOP, ARTPOP, ARTPOP Free my mind, ARTPOP You make my, heart stop

Now she is dragging Ariana into this :saladga:

Damn girl solve your own problems...you are starting to look more like Miss Banks :madge:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

DopamineMachine
13 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

it's timestamped. she really got a slight lisp at 35 how :air: 

shes so aggressive. either shes really high or she hadnt had drugs and thats why shes aggressive

instagram: deeeeki_ - follow me ♫

Archived