Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Guetta: Gaga's new album will be absolutely crazy

Optimus

Featured Posts

LeoFameMonster

Im honestly tired of everyone attacking anyone who says that Born This Way was not her best record...

I think its because of how they say it and its mostly Celebrities ppl attack. Think about it if I was (god forbid) Katy perry and someone asked me about BTW and I said I didn't like it and it was disappointing, fans would be mad. But if I said "It wasn't my favorite album but shes really talented and I think the Fame monster was an amazing piece of work". I dunno maybe that would prevent any hating

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeoFameMonster

I never tried justifying Laurieann Gibson's attempts to take all of Gaga's credit. That was wrong, but it is also wrong for you to try to totally discredit the work that she did do. Also, what the hell does Nicki Minaj have to do with this? This is about the magic that came out of Laurieann Gibson's work with Gaga and nobody else.

I was just asking a question on your opinion!! wow! and I never said anything about bad romance and Laurianne you did so what the hell did me referencing two ppl (my first post) that got bigger because of Gaga have to do with Bad romance and Choreography, Hypocrite much... ps someone's feeling saucy is that you Laurianne :omfgaga: haha

display name

I was just asking a question on your opinion!! wow! and I never said anything about bad romance and Laurianne you did so what the hell did me referencing two ppl (my first post) that got bigger because of Gaga have to do with Bad romance and Choreography, Hypocrite much... ps someone's feeling saucy is that you Laurianne :omfgaga: haha

You don't need to know my opinion about that. This is not about Nicki Minaj or that performance. If you want to discuss Nicki Minaj, then we can discuss that in the Nicki Minaj thread, and you did not initially mention "Bad Romance," but you did go ahead and shade Laurieann Gibson before any of us brought her into this conversation.

"Gurl tried to ride Gaga's coat tale and sing and Dj his own **** and he got CUT like Lauren"

You shaded her. That's enough to bring her into this conversation, and if we are to discuss her work in terms of Gaga in a Gaga thread, then things like "Bad Romance" should inevitably be discussed,

Cocaine Heart

:usrs: I can't with him. He's a joke. Of course he was disappointed, he makes GENERIC music. And BTW wasn't at all generic. That shade he's throwing at DJWS and Fernando is ridiculous. They're better than he ever has been, or ever will be. :tea:

Amen.

BTW was perfect and meaning full and took gut and balls to put out ..... The music right now is terrible

We going to boo

chris777

BTW was a great album just because i wasn´t generic he thinks is disapointed Glad that she dont work with him.

Gagaloo911

Amen.

BTW was perfect and meaning full and took gut and balls to put out ..... The music right now is terrible

Agreed. I can't stand the radio right now. It all sounds the same-- generic garbage with a little dubstep or some kind of breakdown thrown in for good measure. We really need some new GaGa to at least get SOMETHING good back on the radio that is listenable

BTW will always be a tricky album... To fans like me it was beyond amazing and GaGa delivered. But to the general public she disappointed

Exactly, General public expected something sooo different...

LeoFameMonster

You don't need to know my opinion about that. This is not about Nicki Minaj or that performance. If you want to discuss Nicki Minaj, then we can discuss that in the Nicki Minaj thread, and you did not initially mention "Bad Romance," but you did go ahead and shade Laurieann Gibson before any of us brought her into this conversation.

"Gurl tried to ride Gaga's coat tale and sing and Dj his own **** and he got CUT like Lauren"

Weell its not shade if its true, and its my opinion and I referenced her saying guetta would have loved to be part of BTW.. sooo any ways like how you said it what the hell does bad romance have to do with it! pshhh I repeat Hypocrite... So over this, don't understand how I bring up another artist to prove a point and your like "what Hell :crazy: does that have to do.. " but this entire discussion with you was about you bringing up Bad romance! :fail: and what did that have to do with my talking about ppl getting bigger because of Gaga?? I entertained your convo not say WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT HAVE TO DO! and now Ill end it......have a great evening Laurianne :laughga:

display name

Weell its not shade if its true, and its my opinion and I referenced her saying guetta would have loved to be part of BTW.. sooo any ways like how you said it what the hell does bad romance have to do with it! pshhh I repeat Hypocrite... So over this, don't understand how I bring up another artist to prove a point and your like "what Hell :crazy: does that have to do.. " but this entire discussion with you was about you bringing up Bad romance! :fail: and what did that have to do with my talking about ppl getting bigger because of Gaga?? I entertained your convo not say WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT HAVE TO DO! and now Ill end it......have a great evening Laurianne :laughga:

You were discussing the artists Space Cowboy and Laurieann Gibson. Both of them already had stable careers before Gaga. You disregarded that. You brought up Gaga's interactions with Laurieann, about how Gaga cut her. Such interactions include their working together on "Bad Romance" because such interactions preceded the cut and are related to this discussion. Those interactions do not, however, include Laurieann's work with Nicki Minaj. You have so many fallacies in your logic.

You made this about Space Cowboy's and Laurieann Gibson's involvement with Gaga. That is what we began discussing. I am not a hypocrite for bringing up "Bad Romance," a product of Laurieann Gibson's involvement with Gaga.

dontletmegetme

BTW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> David Guetta's carreer. I hate him now :sick:

ARTPOPBABY

My god people on here can't handle opinions

You guys DO realise that, being a Lady Gaga fan (or most on here: superfan), your judgement might not be completely objective and someone elses opinion might actually also be valid?

He isn't one of the worlds biggest DJs for nothing and he's definitly a technical expert when it comes to music and production. Just because you worship and album doesn't mean everyone should think it's perfect.

There is so much wrong with this statement.

David Guetta is a technical expert? The guy can barely use a computer. He is the face of a brand. He's supposedly a producer right? I'd say go and look at the credits on Wikipedia but since I pointed it out they've been changed.

David Guetta wasn't even the executive producer on his OWN albums. Any of them. Giorgio Tuinfort is the man who makes MOST of his music FOR him! Guetta knows nothing and I'm probably 1000% more offended than anybody on this site could understand. He guy is a fraud..

Archived