Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Guetta: Gaga's new album will be absolutely crazy

Optimus

Featured Posts

Optimus

david-guetta-bbc-radio-1s-hackney-weekend_3961671.jpg

Superstar Dj David Guetta regrets not working with Lady Gaga on her Born This Way album because he felt the tracks were "very disappointing" as a result.

The house music producer jetted to Los Angeles in 2009 to meet the Poker Face star and discuss the possibility of collaborating on the 2011 record, but the plan ultimately fell through.

Guetta admits he wasn't impressed with Gaga's sophomore effort, but he is confident fans will love her forthcoming release.

When asked if he regrets missing the chance to work with Gaga, he says,

"Yeah, because I think we could have done something amazing on her last record, Born This Way. And her last record was to me very disappointing. She's an amazing artist, and she deserves to be always looking ahead, like she did with her first album.".

"But actually I know for a fact - because I know who she's working with now - that the next album is going to be absolutely crazy. He's someone really good, a young kid."

Recourse: http://www.contactmu...his-way_1386238

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The songs were not disappointing, nearly all of the songs on the album were amazing, he's annoyed that she didn't take him up on his offer and that she didn't release generic dance music that Guetta makes :nails:

Interludicrous

:rip: The BTW shade.

It wasn't disappointing :nails:

Depends on who you ask :usrs:

I'm getting really hyped for the next album though. With BTW I always had some sort of doubt in the back of my mind (which, in my case, turned out to be valid), but I'm much more optimistic for ARTPOP :omgexcited:

Kermit the frog

Disappointing cuz it didn't have your generic tunes on it? Lol, go away plz

And I think he's talking about Zedd :)

BTW will always be a tricky album... To fans like me it was beyond amazing and GaGa delivered. But to the general public she disappointed

David Guetta has found his way onto my 'pressed' list :coffee:

waitin 4 da tw1ttur munzturs tbh :popcorn:

display name

Disappointing cuz it didn't have your generic tunes on it? Lol, go away plz

Preach it.

Young Pancake

so... for gaga to be successful she has to write music similar to the fame? shame you Guetta!

Archived