Born This Way: The Uncertainty Race

rumours

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo
3 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

The Ceremony for Round 1 will begin around 4PM EDT (8PM UTC) tomorrow (August 19th).

Guess I'll be late for about an hour or two lol.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Oriane
3 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

@GagaInTheZone @FinnishGypsy @LADYGAGASHOOCK @GypsyBabe @The Louvre @Oriane @loathereality @PerfectCure @calmar @sethrb101 @andrew23 @KinneyUnderYou @Live4TheARTPOP @That J @maxblac @StarryNight @PerfectGUY @Smother Em Eh @ARTPOPSTER @Modern Ecstacy @highongaga @datlastfam @Punktious @ARPiT @lucca @Sherlock112 @DaftFameMonster @teawhore @Lonely Lolita @badgirlmeat @lost in limbo@Gagalderone @mister max @Kween@blackcoffee @JGD @Jeroen Bloeming @radioactive @AlexKing4 @PrincessVenus @Blue Madonna @raginchristians  @warholagaga

Submissions for Round 1 are now open! If possible, please use the template I provided in the OP as a reference for sending in your scores via PM. :)

Submissions for Round 1 of Born This Way: The Uncertainty Race are due today (Aug 18th) at 11:59 PM EDT (3:59 AM UTC Aug 19).

The Ceremony for Round 1 will begin around 4PM EDT (8PM UTC) tomorrow (August 19th).

I sent you my submissions yesterday, did you receive them ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

rumours
1 hour ago, Oriane said:

I sent you my submissions yesterday, did you receive them ?

Yes, I did! :)

Thanks for sending them so quickly :hug:

rumours

@GagaInTheZone   @FinnishGypsy @LADYGAGASHOOCK @GypsyBabe @The Louvre @Oriane @loathereality @PerfectCure @calmar @sethrb101 @andrew23 @KinneyUnderYou @Live4TheARTPOP @That J @maxblac @StarryNight @PerfectGUY @Smother Em Eh @ARTPOPSTER @Modern Ecstacy @highongaga @datlastfam @Punktious @ARPiT @lucca @Sherlock112 @DaftFameMonster @teawhore @Lonely Lolita @badgirlmeat @lost in limbo@Gagalderone @mister max @Kween@blackcoffee @JGD @Jeroen Bloeming @radioactive @AlexKing4 @PrincessVenus @Blue Madonna @raginchristians  @warholagaga

The ceremony for Round 1 of Born This Way: The Uncertainty Race will begin in about 15 minutes. Let's see which song gets last place in the competition. :excited2:

Also, after the results are posted for this round, be sure to stick around for the Suitcase Ceremony, as it has a direct affect on how the next round may be played.

latest?cb=20161016055451

That J

Bye bye Americano lol

Justice for Bad Kids and Fashion Of His Love. :huntyga:

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Oriane

This time I think some of my faves are also fan favorites so they might stand a chance. I wonder which song will go first though. Now that I think about it, I should have tried to save Bad Kids.

That J
1 minute ago, Oriane said:

This time I think some of my faves are also fan favorites so they might stand a chance. I wonder which song will go first though. Now that I think about it, I should have tried to save Bad Kids.

My goal was to save Fashion and Bad Kids lol.  Change it up some. 

That J

We know certain songs are safe so I wanted to start by lifting up the underdogs! 

Oriane
Just now, That J said:

My goal was to save Fashion and Bad Kids lol.  Change it up some. 

FOHL is one of her worst songs for me :huntyga:

rumours
1 minute ago, That J said:

We know certain songs are safe so I wanted to start by lifting up the underdogs! 

Which songs do you think will be Top 3?

rumours
1 minute ago, Mad Onna said:

Omg wig 

You arrived just in time! Results are about to be posted :excited2:

Also, congrats on getting to 100 reputation :hug:

PerfectCure

This will be for sure entertaining!

I’m expecting Americano to leave but everything is possible.

Archived