Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Sign o' the Times (Prince) - Megarate

monster4life231

Featured Posts

monster4life231

Welcome to my first megarate. :D

The album I have chosen is "Sign o' the Times' by Prince.

DM your ratings of each song from 1 (being the lowest grade) to 10 (being the top grade). You can give your favourite song an 11. 

The megarate will end on the 31st August and the final ceremony will be on the 1st September where the songs will be rated. Have fun! 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

An iconic album and often said to be Prince’s best album that ISN’T Purple Rain, but I didn’t enjoy it as much as his other albums. Plus I haven’t listened to it enough to rate every single track on this double album by him 😂😂😂

monster4life231
3 minutes ago, RiordanPettGaga said:

An iconic album and often said to be Prince’s best album that ISN’T Purple Rain, but I didn’t enjoy it as much as his other albums. Plus I haven’t listened to it enough to rate every single track on this double album by him 😂😂😂

That’s why there’s two weeks to listen to it. I do agree though, asides from Purple Rain, it’s probably his best album. 

If I remember correctly, my standout tracks were the title track and I think a song called...Housequake, was it? Sorry don’t think I saw the last paragrph of your post.

Been so long since I listened. May have to give it another play today and I’ll update😁😁😁 My favourite albums of his literally run from 1979 to 1984. Unbelievable run of years for artist in my opinion 😫👌🏼 His album soundtrack for Batman is pretty cool too

20 hours ago, monster4life231 said:

That’s why there’s two weeks to listen to it. I do agree though, asides from Purple Rain, it’s probably his best album. 

monster4life231
1 hour ago, RiordanPettGaga said:

If I remember correctly, my standout tracks were the title track and I think a song called...Housequake, was it? Sorry don’t think I saw the last paragrph of your post.

Been so long since I listened. May have to give it another play today and I’ll update😁😁😁 My favourite albums of his literally run from 1979 to 1984. Unbelievable run of years for artist in my opinion 😫👌🏼 His album soundtrack for Batman is pretty cool too

I love Housequake so much! Those drums are so awesome!

Archived