Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Pharell a good producer?

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

ItalianAmerican

Ugh Pharrell ruins everything... I understand Ari wanting a new vibe and not wanting an Into You 4.0 but don't bite the hand that feeds you sweetie... 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa

I used to love his music with the neptunes

Also hes had some good ideas as a soli producer. 

Its clear though hes way of working doesnt work well. I feel like hes the opposite of redone kind producer, with all pre-sets that he incorporates

Also he tends to use sounds that really dont pop out and have a dull quality. Its not a production easy to sound good. And seems hes not good enough 

The Child
3 hours ago, StreamDelicate said:

I didn't mind the Pharell songs as much as others did but god, he does too much. TLIC would've been FINE without the sample of the guy yelling on a loop. It's like he doesn't have faith in Ariana's vocals to carry a song, so he adds a bunch of woots and yeahs and "YOU WOULDN'T LET ANYBODY SPEAK AND INSTEAD" :madge: As a result, the productiom overshadows the most important aspect of the song: Ariana herself

That “you wouldn't let anybody speak and instead” still haunts me :air:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

FarixGaga

I had the feeling before that he wasn't right for an Ariana Grande album and the music itself just confirmed it.

He wrote and produced "Sangria Wine", which is the worst song of the year imo. I don't know what Camila's label was thinking when they released that crap. :saladga:

JC

The Child

He is bad but he was great when he produced songs with Chad Hugo as The Neptunes. I mean have you heard I’m A Slave 4 U? That is a masterpiece.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Adlinazee said:

omg are you from Malaysia ? cause I love Yuna 

No. One of my past date knew her when she was in USA for recording that album of hers. And he introduces me to her music. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

shoful

I have and always will hate Pharrell. His music literally sucks. He ruined most of Hard Candy too. I hope he just gets blacklisted or something cause he is god awful and he thinks hes all that

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived