💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Pharell a good producer?

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

tomdsgn

In the context of this album, no, he isn’t. In fact he’s infuriatingly crap. But I mean he’s had a good run, maybe he should just retire now. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
14 minutes ago, tomdsgn said:

In the context of this album, no, he isn’t. In fact he’s infuriatingly crap. But I mean he’s had a good run, maybe he should just retire now. 

I kind of think Pharell ruined this album :cryga:

End Racism Now

Yes. Yes, he is.

It was the same with Hard Candy. Everyone hated it at first and now a lot more people appreciate it. I guess he's just ahead of the time. :queenga: His songs are just very different... especially for pop stans. for example, the latest N.E.R.D. is pure gold but i doubt that many people here would enjoy it.

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Halle said:

Yes. Yes, he is.

It was the same with Hard Candy. Everyone hated it at first and now a lot more people appreciate it. I guess he's just ahead of the time. :queenga: His songs are just very different... especially for pop stans. for example, the latest N.E.R.D. is pure gold but i doubt that many people here would enjoy it.

You're the only person in this thread who thinks he is a good producer :air:

End Racism Now

tomdsgn
4 minutes ago, Halle said:

Yes. Yes, he is.

Ahead of his time! It sounds instantly dated!

1 minute ago, Craig Barnes said:

You're the only person in this thread who thinks he is a good producer :air:

Yea I know... and that's what I said in my post. Most pop stans won't appreciate his work. But why would soooo many artists choose to work with him if he was THAT trash?

2 minutes ago, tomdsgn said:

Ahead of his time! It sounds instantly dated!

he definitely does have major 90's 80's etc influences in his tracks... but they are very different from other music nowadays (unlike for example max martin's tracks obv)

The Bling

If people still work with him and get his songs on their album then he must be doing something right :ohwell: 

Maybe you're the ones with the problem :ohwell:

He snatches my wig everytime.mp3

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Cunty whore
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

He is, or was.

One of my fave of his

omg are you from Malaysia ? cause I love Yuna 

Chromatislaps

Depends on who he's working with. He definitely shines with certain artists....I mean this...is a bop :giveup: 

doppelganger

I prefer Pharell to Max Martin but I don’t listen to cookie cutter pop music  :staymad:  And i have no intention to listen to Sweetener. 

Archived