Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I Don't Think Darci Should Have Won AGT 12

Yuuri

Featured Posts

Yuuri

I still believe Mandy Harvey should have won. The fact she's out singing your favs being deaf, is amazing. Sure it takes talent moving a puppet, but I feel it takes more talent relying on muscle memory.

Singers shouldn't even be on AGT, but I think Darci won because of her age. 

Don't visit my profile

Yuuri
20 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Singers shouldn't even be on AGT, but I think Darci won because of her age. 

It's a talent, and she should have won.

10 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

It's a talent, and she should have won.

There’s countless other shows just for singing, how many can Darci apply to w/ her talent? It’s ur opinion either way 

GaGaAst

I have been following Darci in facebook from quite sometime now. She is quite good and her personality is amazing. She has the energy and passion very few posses. M completely fine with her wining 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Yuuri
21 minutes ago, neptugne said:

There’s countless other shows just for singing, how many can Darci apply to w/ her talent? It’s ur opinion either way 

I think I got mixed up. Yes there's countless other shows that Darci could've competed in, and I'm a firm believer that Mandy should've won.

pink sushi

I hate when singers win AGT. I don't think singers should even be allowed to compete on the show. There's so many other shows dedicated solely to singing. 

Darci is a ventriloquist who sings though. This is unique and I don't mind that she won.  

Seeka

It doesn't matter. Darci is one of the few AGT winners I actually remember who exists, and one of the few I could consider successful. 

Talent show don't really matter anymore. Most of them have been on way too long and they're probably fixed.

AGT and like, almost every other talent show needs to end. They're taking up important primetime coverage that could be used on dramas or something.

StrawberryBlond

I loved Darci and was so glad that she won. She has amazing talent for her age and ventriloquism is a dying art that requires so much more talent than its given credit for. The singer, good as she is, will likely not be successful, and that's just the truth. Singers who have won any of the ____'s Got Talent shows mostly all disappear right after winning, they just sink without a trace. The only ones who have maintained any level of success were Paul Potts and Susan Boyle from Britain's Got Talent and even they calmed right down and they're the exception to the rule. Other than that, any singer who wins the show or makes it to the finals just vanishes. They don't get promotion, no one knows they have an album out, it isn't sold in the shops for people to see. It's like the producers make no effort when a singer wins. I prefer the winner of these shows to be someone who could actually make a genuine career out of their talent and I love it when something other than a singing or dance act wins as they're way too common and defeats the point of a variety show. I know singers likely go on these shows because they get so much higher viewing figures than the shows dedicated to singing but for all that, they're just as likely to not get a good result from it. I think the public has largely got bored of singing reality shows. No one's "made it" from this route for a long, long time.

Archived