Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Veteran Monsters remember...

PaulaMonster13

Featured Posts

DrKindnessKunt1999
Just now, 27monster27 said:

Okay, thanks.

If I find it, I’ll PM you or just make a throwback thread on GGD. 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pamelaisley
6 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

Can you explain this?

Back in 2011, there was a terrible earthquake and tsunami in Japan so Gaga sold these bracelets that said "We Pray for Japan" and the proceeds were going to help the victims. A law firm was convinced that she "overcharged" the shipping prices just so the total donation money was inflated and she was not sending all the money to disaster relief so they filed a lawsuit. 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

27monster27
12 minutes ago, Pamelaisley said:

Back in 2011, there was a terrible earthquake and tsunami in Japan so Gaga sold these bracelets that said "We Pray for Japan" and the proceeds were going to help the victims. A law firm was convinced that she "overcharged" the shipping prices just so the total donation money was inflated and she was not sending all the money to disaster relief so they filed a lawsuit. 

Why do people do this? :saladga::saladga: What she did was so sweet. I remember watching the news about the earthquake and it was awful.

he/him/his

Chiunzhan
On 8/13/2018 at 11:56 AM, TheSlash said:

I remember coming home from school, turning the TV on and saw a music video I really liked at first sight. I wondered who sang it and surprise, it was "Bad Romance" :firega:  (I really couldn't recognize her bc I had still this Paparazzi look of her's in my mind :vegas: ). The rest is history :tony: 

something similar happened to me. I hated thru her fame era, but then I listened to Bad Romance and the rest you already can tell

Probglum

The LadyGaga.com forum. There were literally ZERO mods. :messga:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

ShockPop

Gaga walking around Glastonbury in a big black hoodie and a huge bodyguard on the morning of her 2 performances. She was buying food from some tent in the ticket holder part and not VIP. My sis and I were just stood there like "oh my fudge. Ohh myy fuuddggeee!" A bit of hair was stuck out, I don't think the weave got chopped til later in the day.

Or when I was at never mind in Sydney wondering why there were so many people in that dirty shed and she happens to be inside.

Ugh.

Archived