music news

‘Queen’ #1 In 62 Countries, First Album By A Female Rapper To Do So

monketsharona

Featured Posts

River
16 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It's not updated on every minutes on those sites

it got updated to 58 :shrug:

I don't see a reason not to update it 65 from 56..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
3 minutes ago, River said:

it got updated to 58 :shrug:

I don't see a reason not to update it 65 from 56..

they are longer to update, on livepopbars for exemple Queen is #1 in Ecuador while it's still #2 on Kworb ;)

sipthistea

This is so far the best album of the decade. It's such a rich, delicate and important album that excels in kindness, humility (In songs like Majesty), feminism (In songs like LLC), musicianship and it's just so avant-garde that it's a bop of bops. It's very relevant and everyone should pay attention to what Nicki has to say. The queen of rap and wokeness did it again. This is better than Lemonade.

yASSsss
1 minute ago, sipthistea said:

This is so far the best album of the decade. It's such a rich, delicate and important album that excels in kindness, humbleness (In songs like Majesty), feminism (In songs like LLC), musicianship and it's just so avant-garde that it's a bop of bops. The queen of rap and wokeness did it again. This is better than Lemonade.

what are you smokin'

igmpmxyebg6le6quem.gif

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

bloody g
2 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

This is so far the best album of the decade. It's such a rich, delicate and important album that excels in kindness, humbleness (In songs like Majesty), feminism (In songs like LLC), musicianship and it's just so avant-garde that it's a bop of bops. The queen of rap and wokeness did it again. This is better than Lemonade.

Um... Yes it's nice I guess :awkney:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Gladys622
4 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

This is so far the best album of the decade. It's such a rich, delicate and important album that excels in kindness, humility (In songs like Majesty), feminism (In songs like LLC), musicianship and it's just so avant-garde that it's a bop of bops. It's very relevant and everyone should pay attention to what Nicki has to say. The queen of rap and wokeness did it again. This is better than Lemonade.

I mean...It’s a great album and it definitely surpassed my expectations but um best album of the decade? Are you ok?:messga:

boom boom cherry

Chickens in Malibu
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

I hope you're being sarcastic....

KatieJudasGaga4
19 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

You know Born This Way, Joanne and ARTPOP are still from this decade right ?

Luke78619

Wasn’t Ariana releasing today as well? 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

I hope you're being sarcastic....

they are, their whole act on this website is to constantly post the most unpopular opinions just to annoy people

it's really tired

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived