Ryusei

now all little chartsters are turning into fans again 

Spoiler

not me :vegas: 

Musery

monketsharona
Just now, holy scheisse said:

iTunes. :vegas: let's compare them streams though I'm curious 

it has very good vibes around the release, trending online and positive reactions. No problem, Nicki never had huge issues in terms of streaming

Miaou

And she’ll be the first female rapper ever to fall outside the top 100 and lost all the #1 in less than 24 hours 

holy scheisse
Just now, monketsharona said:

it has very good vibes around the release, trending online and positive reactions. No problem, Nicki never had huge issues in terms of streaming

I'm just curious to see what her streaming power is like nowadays. I love and am rooting for ha. iTunes sounds like archaic to me at this point in life. 

monketsharona
Just now, holy scheisse said:

I'm just curious to see what her streaming power is like nowadays. I love and am rooting for ha. iTunes sounds like archaic to me at this point in life. 

Well I would be more worried if we were talking about someone like Lady Gaga that has still big issues in terms of streams, but Nicki has still a strong presence on streaming services

It says on Kworb that she's #1 in 56 countries actually. So this is probably another fake news. 

https://kworb.net/itunes/

monketsharona
14 minutes ago, Necca said:

It says on Kworb that she's #1 in 56 countries actually. So this is probably another fake news. 

https://kworb.net/itunes/

It's not updated on every minutes on those sites

whore
35 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

iTunes. :vegas: let's compare them streams though I'm curious 

Are you really saying streams are more important than sales?? When it’s been established on here that streams have killed music?? 

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Are you really saying streams are more important than sales?? When it’s been established on here that streams have killed music?? 

Sales give more money to artists 

Archived