💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Blizzard teases Diablo IV?

Arcanum

Featured Posts

Arcanum

So I have come up with this video posted in fb.

It says that there are many upcoming projects for the Diablo franchise in the future. For those who are younger, Diablo II was a breakthrough game back in 2002. It is considered a classic hack and slash RPG filled with horror and gore. The world was quite disappointed with Diablo 3 when it was first released back in 2012. Although the franchise is considered one of the most successful worldwide, it has been stalled for 2-3 years.

I so hope for a new release because rumors were running wild that Blizzard would give it up. :ohno:

Let's hop on the nostalgia train:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

River

I thought it was confirmed at the last E3 :oprah:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

bloody g

Path Of Exile outsold and outstreamed :firega:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Arcanum
6 minutes ago, River said:

I thought it was confirmed at the last E3 :oprah:

Actually there were rumours about remastering D2. But nothing official yet. I hope it's legit about D4 cause the lore still has me hooked to this day.

6 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Path Of Exile outsold and outstreamed :firega:

giphy.gif

witchcocktor

Even though D2 was my childhood, and I've spent a decent amount of time in D3, I always hit that ceiling... that ceiling of having to farm for end game gear and I just don't have the patience anymore. I get to a comfortable decent state where I can farm things in Hell / Torment but then I'm just too lazy seeing all the **** rares and tal ral runes dropping constantly. Definitely is a game that needs a group of people to play with for me to get invested.

With that said, still eagerly waiting for D4. 

also get Path of Diablo ya'll.

Arcanum
15 minutes ago, witchcocktor said:

Even though D2 was my childhood, and I've spent a decent amount of time in D3, I always hit that ceiling... that ceiling of having to farm for end game gear and I just don't have the patience anymore. I get to a comfortable decent state where I can farm things in Hell / Torment but then I'm just too lazy seeing all the **** rares and tal ral runes dropping constantly. Definitely is a game that needs a group of people to play with for me to get invested.

With that said, still eagerly waiting for D4. 

also get Path of Diablo ya'll.

I think real money auction house and the inability to pvp led many people away from D3. I mean what's the point to endlessly grind for loot when there's nobody to boast over his corpse? But then again.. D3 was so WoW-like graphic and music wise that sth felt amiss. 

witchcocktor
14 hours ago, Arcanum said:

I think real money auction house and the inability to pvp led many people away from D3. I mean what's the point to endlessly grind for loot when there's nobody to boast over his corpse? But then again.. D3 was so WoW-like graphic and music wise that sth felt amiss. 

I think the biggest issue with D3 was that the devs didn't put enough time into making end game content. You can max out your level easily, unlike in D2 in which getting level 99 is a loooong journey. The gear progression wasn't as exciting as in D2. There was no PvP like you said. There was pretty much nothing except hoping to get better yellows than you have now just to see your damage go up by 0.01%. Yay? With that said, D3 has plenty content now, but it's just too little too late at this point. 

In the end, everyone wanted Diablo 2 HD, and honestly that kind of pisses me off. The game industry would forever remain stale if they keep on just remaking the same ideas and concepts over and over and over just because nostalgiagamers can't let go of their nostalgia. While not every new concept works for the series or the game, it's still trying to do something new, and I can respect that. Take inspiration on what worked in your previous titles and follow on those footsteps, but then make it new an exciting.

I'm kinda over everyone asking for remakes of old games, NO, leave them the **** alone! I want new games, not remakes of old games, and most of the time the remakes SUCK or don't enhance the experience you had with the original title.

witchcocktor
2 hours ago, bionic said:

No wonder they've abandoned Overwatch lol

Could be, but I think the bigger issue is Blizzard abandoning Overwatch for Overwatch League. UGH! Give me lore and in-game content, and faster balance changes!

Arcanum
2 hours ago, witchcocktor said:

I think the biggest issue with D3 was that the devs didn't put enough time into making end game content. You can max out your level easily, unlike in D2 in which getting level 99 is a loooong journey. The gear progression wasn't as exciting as in D2. There was no PvP like you said. There was pretty much nothing except hoping to get better yellows than you have now just to see your damage go up by 0.01%. Yay? With that said, D3 has plenty content now, but it's just too little too late at this point. 

In the end, everyone wanted Diablo 2 HD, and honestly that kind of pisses me off. The game industry would forever remain stale if they keep on just remaking the same ideas and concepts over and over and over just because nostalgiagamers can't let go of their nostalgia. While not every new concept works for the series or the game, it's still trying to do something new, and I can respect that. Take inspiration on what worked in your previous titles and follow on those footsteps, but then make it new an exciting.

I'm kinda over everyone asking for remakes of old games, NO, leave them the **** alone! I want new games, not remakes of old games, and most of the time the remakes SUCK or don't enhance the experience you had with the original title.

I think that it's a characteristic of modern life tho. I mean is it me or it's like 90s look like the golden era for post millenium times? Music, gaming, life is like we wanto revamp everything into 2018. I took a chance on StarCraft remastered and I kinda liked it. They really respected original content and mechanics of the game. But D2... i don't know how a remaster could work. 

witchcocktor
2 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

I think that it's a characteristic of modern life tho. I mean is it me or it's like 90s look like the golden era for post millenium times? Music, gaming, life is like we wanto revamp everything into 2018. I took a chance on StarCraft remastered and I kinda liked it. They really respected original content and mechanics of the game. But D2... i don't know how a remaster could work. 

The gaming industry especially started getting their **** together in the 90s, and a lot of us spent our childhoods playing those nostalgic titles and they are very dear to us. But instead of looking backwards, I like to look forward. With that said, I am really excited for the Spyro remaster... So I guess I'm a bit hypocritical hahaha.

D2 remaster won't work. It would come with balance changes and art direction changes that would make the original fans cry and whine and bitch and moan, like let's be real. They'd nerf Enigma and Hammerdin so much (deservedly so). 

bionic
42 minutes ago, witchcocktor said:

Could be, but I think the bigger issue is Blizzard abandoning Overwatch for Overwatch League. UGH! Give me lore and in-game content, and faster balance changes!

+1

This summer games is a joke

buy bionic

witchcocktor
52 minutes ago, bionic said:

+1

This summer games is a joke

The worst event yet. The skins are awful (what's with the sports skins for men and '' cute beachy skins '' for women? You are better than this Blizzard), there's not many new sprays or voice lines and Lucioball is putrid. What's to do during this event, really?

One can only hope that there's something better coming this year. But that's just misplaced optimism, isn't it? 

bionic
14 hours ago, witchcocktor said:

The worst event yet. The skins are awful (what's with the sports skins for men and '' cute beachy skins '' for women? You are better than this Blizzard), there's not many new sprays or voice lines and Lucioball is putrid. What's to do during this event, really?

One can only hope that there's something better coming this year. But that's just misplaced optimism, isn't it? 

I demand more skins like

avwxudg2d4zagtxgjywc.png

ESPECIALLY for Reaper

Well we already know the Halloween and Xmas events are going to be the same as before, so...

buy bionic

Archived