💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

18 yrs old girl who wants to go to Las Vegas by myself

xoxoMei

Featured Posts

Hi little monsters!

I'm 18 years old now, and plan to go JAZZ and PIANO.

I know almost all the hotels in Las Vegas can't check-in by myself because I'm 18.

I'm live in Japan, and I have no friend who like GAGA:(

So if I really want to go, I should go by myself.

Just in case, I found a hotel that I can check-in by myself.

( It's "The Rita Suites" )

It's not a motel, it's exactly a hotel.

So I don't too much care about safety.

I really really want to see GAGA.

Words can never explain how much I love her.

You know how I feel :saladga:

What do you think If I decide to go by myself?

• Admin changed the title to 18 yrs old girl who wants to go to Las Vegas by myself
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheAlpha

You barely turned 18 and coming all the way from Japan to Las Vegas alone? You need to go with somebody. 

You know this is just my opinion, right?

I mean if you have the money and you’re careful being alone in a foreign country, you should for sure go for it 

geopang

I would try Airbnb if hotels won’t let you check in. Maybe Airbnb has a check in age of 18. Also, be safe and make sure to get in contact with people that are going. 

I definitely suggest going with somebody, or even just finding a group of people from here, just for the sake of safety.

3 points in and ready for more

NIGHTCRAWLER

the best would be to find a monster who goes to the same show and who lives not too far away from Vegas so you can go to his place (if he's generous lol) and go with him to see the show 

Chickens in Malibu

I live in Vegas. You really don't have to worry as long as you remain in the touristic zone. I would definitely recommend finding a hotel near MGM Park. I would pick MGM Grand. It's probably gonna cost you extra 20$ per night, but at least it's a really good hotel and next to where Gaga is going to perform.

I came to live in the U.S by myself at the age of 18 lmao (didn't even live on campus lol) :laughga:

JoanneMonster

The US makes no sense, like you can drive at 15-16 but you cannot check in a hotel at 18? 

I See You

Pop Music

Personally I believe you should just stay away if your barely 18. I understand you want to see gaga for the first time live and I will tell you that it is a magical moment. All I will say is if you really want to go I just recommend being overly cautious and make sure you know people going to your show.  

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

KatieJudasGaga4
6 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

The US makes no sense, like you can drive at 15-16 but you cannot check in a hotel at 18? 

In the US, you can buy a gun when your 18, but can't drink until your 21.

KatieJudasGaga4

Try connecting with someone and asking to go with them. A lot of LM do that at Gaga's concerts

Wait, you can't check in a hotel with 18? How? I understand you can't drink alcohol, but a hotel?

Thats bullsh*t

Archived