💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Tips on making your Vegas trip cheaper!

tylertremallose

Featured Posts

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

Soo... basically this was just a giant advertisement for some apps?

they give you real life rewards for Vegas

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tylertremallose
2 hours ago, Joshie S said:

Soo... basically this was just a giant advertisement for some apps?

Nope. 

Its tips on how to make your trip to vegas cheaper and more affordable :D 

tylertremallose
On 8/9/2018 at 4:41 PM, PussyGlam said:

Thank you all so much for these tips. I've been playing the games since yesterday. I especially like the pop slots one. It's so easy and it's fun and I've got almost 900 coins already. 

I am so poor right now and can't justify a trip to Vegas so hopefully thanks to all these tips I'll be able to get there. Even if I don't go for Gaga it will be a great trip if half of it is free. :)

YESSSS make sure you play all of them and rack up your gold coins (LP)...as I mentioned in another comment, my mom was able to get almost to 100K within a month, so DEF enough gold coins for a free hotel stay! just make sure you look through the terms of the rewards and make sure you dont book on a blackout day! :D 

tylertremallose
On 8/9/2018 at 4:56 PM, Unites said:

Really? Maybe you should spend your time working and making actual money? :toofunny:

I pull in about 3000 a month from my 3 jobs..but you know free is free and I like free. 

tylertremallose
On 8/9/2018 at 6:05 PM, KleinGa said:

Do you think Enigma tickets will be given away here too? Under the shows category?

quite possible! cher was on there for a short time! but her tix were costly for the LP 

tylertremallose
2 hours ago, Isma Monster said:

Do you know if the two night room in PARK MGM is for two persons or only one? Cause I wanna go with my boyfriend but he doesn’t play the MyVegas games (not yet :stalkga:)

I wanna say its two! 
but if you get him to play..if its not on a blackout day, you could do the two rooms and he could do the two rooms and have them book it for the same room and 4 nights for free ;) 

tylertremallose
On 8/9/2018 at 4:04 PM, Magneto said:

Lol, I'd rather just spend that all that time and effort just working and earning cash instead :vegas:

I play it at my job so i basically get paid to play it lol

tylertremallose
On 8/9/2018 at 5:54 PM, CrownClown said:

Found them! That's great! Seems like you can afford quite a few free nights there :D
Seems like you can't book the rooms for 2019 yet, but at least there's plenty of time to rack up LP! Currently at 5000 in just a couple hours of procrastination :oops:

i would have had a lot more but i used about 200k of my LP on my last vegas trip with my mom lol

RAMROD

That is too much works but hope it is helpful to some :giggle:

IMHO just set your priorities right according to your personal budget, and you're good. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

WirralMonster

Just started playing this last night after reading this thread, its just made the trip from the UK alot cheaper thank you! I can't see the 2 night stays on my rewards section, wonder if its location specific? or do you need to spend some money on the app to get it?

tylertremallose
10 hours ago, WirralMonster said:

Just started playing this last night after reading this thread, its just made the trip from the UK alot cheaper thank you! I can't see the 2 night stays on my rewards section, wonder if its location specific? or do you need to spend some money on the app to get it?

it shouldnt be specific location (unless youre in vegas), although sometimes spending money opens up more rewards. 

over the 5 years or so ive been playing, maybe only spent like $70 on the game? possibly why I have two nights. Although make sure your location is on for the game because if youre in vegas, then the good rewards dont show. 

even if you dont get the two nights, at least theres tons of like food and drink deals :D 

or even the free cirque shows. 

ALL the rewards do restock every day so the ones that say sold out, you just have to try and "stalk" them. 

the rewards generally start being posted any time after i think 7am vegas time..

Azelf550
On 8/11/2018 at 12:12 PM, tylertremallose said:

Nope. 

Its tips on how to make your trip to vegas cheaper and more affordable :D 

Do you have any recommendations on which hotels to use the rewards on?

warrentw

im actually hooked on this myvegas now its actually good, im going next october so plenty time to get some points.

tylertremallose
7 hours ago, warrentw said:

im actually hooked on this myvegas now its actually good, im going next october so plenty time to get some points.

have fun playing it! make sure you read the terms of the rewards before you decided to trade your points in for something! but yes! PLENTY of time to earn some good rewards :D

tylertremallose
On 8/13/2018 at 1:09 PM, Azelf550 said:

Do you have any recommendations on which hotels to use the rewards on?

well since you can only redeem at the specific MGM resorts. If you want to save some LP, Excalibur. Its not too far from the Park MGM, very close actually. NYNY would be next and thats right next to Park MGM. Or the PARK MGM itself but that is a little more upscale-ish. If you want even fancier, the Mirage, but that would be a little bit of a walk if you dont take an UBER. 

So I would pick Excalibur or NYNY since they are the closest to Park MGM but still on the lower LP side. 

Archived