question

Why Does Everyone Hate Halsey?

getto

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joannesrats

I don't get the hype. She's not an alt artist, she's literally one of the bigger female POP singers as of late. Also, remember when she kissed one of her underage fans, without consent, and never apologized for it? That wasn't cool. She also just bores me. 

huttont

I’m a huge fan of Halsey. I don’t get the hate either. Her music is 🔥 and she delivers bops.

getto
3 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

I don't like her at all. I've never bashed her or bothered to figure out exactly what I don't like about her. Maybe it's more her fans that I don't like :laughga: Because they think loving Halsey is like loving an "alternative" band and they are above the standard pop music fray, when Halsey is extremely conformist pop. But as Halsey has become more mainstream and embraced being a pop star, this has changed recently. My mom really likes Halsey now if that tells you anything :laughga:

Those fans you're talking about have left her in 2017. She has a whole new set of fans now who are a lot more nice actually.

getto
2 hours ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I don't get the hype. She's not an alt artist, she's literally one of the bigger female POP singers as of late. Also, remember when she kissed one of her underage fans, without consent, and never apologized for it? That wasn't cool. She also just bores me. 

Did you read my thread or...what? Plus it's fine to not like her music, but that thing about her fan is a bit harmless since her fan asked her for a kiss.

joannesrats
14 minutes ago, JeremiJello said:

Did you read my thread or...what? Plus it's fine to not like her music, but that thing about her fan is a bit harmless since her fan asked her for a kiss.

Yeah I did read your thread, and we have different definitions of a good performer with stage presence :huntyga: 

A Hybrid
3 hours ago, melon said:

like if I want to listen to a song about being carefree and smoking weed

Dope :messga:

No family’s safe when I sashay

Eddie

I love her and her music it's really fayah :firega: and those who hate her are like the same things they say about her, you know, that they think because they hate her make them look cool and edgy and detergent :huntyga:

From what I saw in this thread she is one of those artists that people love or hate, there's no inbetween :duck: there's no uh I only like this song of her :cryga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

getto
5 hours ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Yeah I did read your thread, and we have different definitions of a good performer with stage presence :huntyga: 

What do you consider stage presence? Dancing around with a bunch of backup dancers? Lmfaoooo

joannesrats
10 minutes ago, JeremiJello said:

What do you consider stage presence? Dancing around with a bunch of backup dancers? Lmfaoooo

No, that's just a spectacle. Stage presence is completely owning that stage, no matter what's going on around them. When I saw Kesha, the minute she stepped onto that stage she commanded it when it was just her and a guitar. Same for Gaga and her being at a piano. I just have no interest in Halsey, she just lacks that "it" factor for me, other than that I can't explain it. 

The Child
On 8/8/2018 at 2:25 AM, Kylie Jenner said:

was she Sharpay Evans? 

Excuse me? Sharpay Evans was a queen!

452D096B-A937-46A0-BB80-BDDFC350C7E3.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

Do we really need a reason to not like her? I just don’t like her, that’s it.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

getto
15 hours ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

No, that's just a spectacle. Stage presence is completely owning that stage, no matter what's going on around them. When I saw Kesha, the minute she stepped onto that stage she commanded it when it was just her and a guitar. Same for Gaga and her being at a piano. I just have no interest in Halsey, she just lacks that "it" factor for me, other than that I can't explain it. 

Maybe you don't think she has stage presence, because well, you don't like her? Imho I thought this had stage presence. Than again, that's your opinion...

getto
15 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

Do we really need a reason to not like her? I just don’t like her, that’s it.

it's ok to not like her, but like i just wanna know why most people hate her

twigsnasty

I love her music and I don't get the hate either, I think she escaped the hate train anyways....they all hate Hayley Kiyoko now:messga:

Archived