Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma Meet&Greet is 2000$ without an actual ticket

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

Gohan
Just now, Korok said:

remember when Gaga used to take fans backstage for free during BTW, good times

We lost that connection thanks to crazy ass fans that thought she was one of her many dolls and could force and talk **** about her boyfriend or her management decisions, stalking her 24/7, etc. 

But this has nothing to do with Gaga, Vegas is the definition of expensive. They are money craving men.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Mirko

gross

so disappointed in every single star of them like what the heck

after the cancellations she is like you can't even talk to me, or maybe 2000$ gaga vegas

artlover
4 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

I don't think I've earned/got that much many in my whole life :saladga:

Mr Mirko
1 minute ago, Gohan said:

We lost that connection thanks to crazy ass fans that thought she was one of her many dolls and could force and talk **** about her boyfriend or her management decisions, stalking her 24/7, etc. 

But this has nothing to do with Gaga, Vegas is the definition of expensive. They are money craving men.

true

Borislshere

* immediately regrets not stanning during the fame and getting a ticket and meet and greet for $30*

tumblr_odbz1bTdma1u6n38po1_250.gif

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Mr Mirko said:

gross

so disappointed in every single star of them like what the heck

after the cancellations she is like you can't even talk to me, or maybe 2000$ gaga vegas

i don't think she is actually like that

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Wixson

It's something I could never afford, but it is Vegas, after all. I don't know what were you all expecting. :duck: This isn't something that's 100% targeted at her main fanbase. 

AndrewGr

Since the M&G at her tours was about 1500 dollars, this (by Vegas standards) doesn't seem crazy. Although for me, and the majority of the fans I imagine, it's extremely expensive and, even if I had all this money, I wouldn't spend it for this.

Mr Mirko
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

i don't think she is actually like that

ugh that price is under her name right ? When you see a broken LV in store it's stil under the imperial immaculate logo ? Don't wanna to make things flat and banal but 2000000000000000000000000000000000000000000$

Mr Mirko
1 minute ago, AndrewGr said:

Since the M&G at her tours was about 1500 dollars, this (by Vegas standards) doesn't seem crazy. Although for me, and the majority of the fans I imagine, it's extremely expensive and, even if I had all this money, I wouldn't spend it for this.

wut I think it was cheaper in Europe a mess

Archived