news

Lady Gaga will be on October VOGUE Cover

Miaou

Featured Posts

Pierre
Just now, Promises said:

Source?

I edited it :)

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
9 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Someone on fashionspot said that she might wear more pieces from Hedi's Celine for the Vogue shoot :excited2:

Might be tru sksksk

She already use the new celine bag when in Venice :sis:

https://www.vogue.com/article/lady-gaga-hedi-slimane-it-bag-venice-film-festival

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SPARTACUS

I pray it's as gorgeous as I envision it.  I want it to a true "VOGUE" cover, not... for example... someone just sitting in front of a sheet looking bored as ****... :lolga:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Chinosky

I feel like the cover's going to be revealed today to coincide with TIFF red carpet buzz :messga: God, I'm so thirsty of seeing this issue, where's it!??! :messga:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

blackpink
8 minutes ago, Chinosky said:

I feel like the cover's going to be revealed today to coincide with TIFF red carpet buzz :messga: God, I'm so thirsty of seeing this issue, where's it!??! :messga:

I hope we get it today. Usually they release it a week into the new month 

She's feeding us left and right. Is this really happening or are we in Black Mirror episode where all delusions are coming true? :huntyga:

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

Beyonce released hers almost 25 days before the September.

Gaga already has 21 days to October and didn't release.

Regina George

Okay guys I saw the cover.. She is having brown hair on it and literally looks perfect, her make up is another level, it’s really avant-garde, I believe she is wearing McQueen black piece with a snake on it, it’s not a studio picture but a picture in an urban area, title of the spread is “10 years of Gaga reign” and she talks about new album (that is supposedly coming this year), ASIB and her life. After I saw all of this I woke up. 

DitaDolla
4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Okay guys I saw the cover.. She is having brown hair on it and literally looks perfect, her make up is another level, it’s really avant-garde, I believe she is wearing McQueen black piece with a snake on it, it’s not a studio picture but a picture in an urban area, title of the spread is “10 years of Gaga reign” and she talkes about new album (that is supposedly coming this year), ASIB and her life. After I saw all of this I woke up. 

I hate you:hug:

6 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Okay guys I saw the cover.. She is having brown hair on it and literally looks perfect, her make up is another level, it’s really avant-garde, I believe she is wearing McQueen black piece with a snake on it, it’s not a studio picture but a picture in an urban area, title of the spread is “10 years of Gaga reign” and she talkes about new album (that is supposedly coming this year), ASIB and her life. After I saw all of this I woke up. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5914565 

Archived