Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga will be on October VOGUE Cover

Miaou

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Yay! So I assume it’s gonna be one of those pics from that Malibu Beach photoshoot she did a couple of weeks ago? :oprah:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Opulence

Woooo! 

Also just as a pre warning, the interview will be about ASIB and Enigma, don't get hyped about her solo music hunties

KleinGa
7 hours ago, maxblac said:

SHE’S COMING

if Steven Klein doesn’t do this shoot...I’ll still love it, it just won’t be as good lmao

Klein is a God and I swear I need him in the Enigma era 

Chic

I bet the end of this month/September will be filled with ASIB hype including a new trailer, the Vogue issue will be about ASIB/Enigma and will hint at LG6 material early next year. She'll probably release a single sometime after awards season.

Linus Gaga

Sorry but just a question, it's USA edition, so can i buy it in other countries?

Hit me a message and say hi !

MarcusBones

Excited but not a huge fan of Gaga with Inez and Vinoodh - their shoots are a bit boring to me

MarcusBones
3 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Yay! So I assume it’s gonna be one of those pics from that Malibu Beach photoshoot she did a couple of weeks ago? :oprah:

That was Lobster Eye, probably for Elle which has also been a rumored cover. Inez and Vinoodh did Vogue which is where I think the black and white photo from earlier today is from- looks like their work

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, MarcusBones said:

That was Lobster Eye, probably for Elle which has also been a rumored cover. Inez and Vinoodh did Vogue which is where I think the black and white photo from earlier today is from- looks like their work

I&V did the enigma show shoot too, i just assumed that b&w pic was the jazz side of it :poot:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga will be on October VOGUE Cover
MarcusBones
Just now, ryanripley said:

I&V did the enigma show shoot too, i just assumed that b&w pic was the jazz side of it :poot:

Oh they did? wig

Inferno
13 hours ago, monster78619 said:

Is this the month we wanted or nah? I don't care either way just ready for he visuals :tony:

Tbh no, but considering what Beyonce is choosing to do with her cover story I think she deserves the September issue.

Inferno
13 hours ago, maxblac said:

SHE’S COMING

if Steven Klein doesn’t do this shoot...I’ll still love it, it just won’t be as good lmao

Im assuming they shot the cover on that beach we saw candids of her on.

Inferno
5 hours ago, MarcusBones said:

Excited but not a huge fan of Gaga with Inez and Vinoodh - their shoots are a bit boring to me

You know I do love them, but im getting a bit bored of them lately only because they seem to be the only photographers she works with anymore album promotion wise. What happened to Steven Klein and Nick Knight? They were a little edgier imo. And more importantly to me, why hasn't she enlisted Hedi Slimane again? Like jeez.

Archived