💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Comparing Reputation Stadium Tour and OTR 2 Tour Current Revenues

Prada

Featured Posts

Kimmo

Taylor has an amazing touring force, plus she’s very well liked by spoiled rich kids and she knows it, hence the reason why she is a pricy act, I mean all of us that go see Gaga can barely make it through school payments and rent, let alone pay 200 to go see Gaga from 20 miles away 

NHyE.gif

Hottie Detector

Was the ridiculous comments about Beyoncé having children and cheating needed? Don’t know what that has to do with tour revenue.

GoldenPonyboy

We should not celebrate these people overcharging their fans. Especially since a lot of taylors fams are young, one parent ends up buying a tix for themselves and their kid. i always respected gaga because her GA tix are usually between 80-100$. Anyway thats what i paid for them while other artists will charge 300$ for GA. We all know gaga would sell out GA even at 300$ but she does it or the fans 

Thomas P

I just went to Taylor last night and I can say without a doubt that it was the best show I’ve ever seen. I’m willing to pay triple what I payed to go again. 

And btw, I only payed $100 for a really good seat. I think it was worth it, and tbh don’t bash an artist for charging that high. It’s a business, and they’re entitled to charge what they like. If you buy the ticket, then don’t complain about price. Sometimes I feel like people forget it is the music industry. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

joanoflark
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

Taylor has an amazing touring force, plus she’s very well liked by spoiled rich kids and she knows it, hence the reason why she is a pricy act, I mean all of us that go see Gaga can barely make it through school payments and rent, let alone pay 200 to go see Gaga from 20 miles away 

NHyE.gif

did you just come for me and millions of other monsters :what:? i mean you're not wrong! 

giphy.gif

Kimmo
1 minute ago, fayecuntaway said:

did you just come for me and millions of other monsters :what:? i mean you're not wrong! 

giphy.gif

All of us yes sister 

HItS.gif

Hottie Detector

We're used to a great vocalist like Gaga but I must say that Taylor has many attributes on live show. She is a real artist, she breathes her art. I love the way she gets excited about the music.

NewUsername

Attendance # is more important than Revenue # imo.

No "wow, slaaaay" in charging your fans overpriced tickets.

Haroon
1 hour ago, Thomas P said:

I just went to Taylor last night and I can say without a doubt that it was the best show I’ve ever seen. I’m willing to pay triple what I payed to go again. 

And btw, I only payed $100 for a really good seat. I think it was worth it, and tbh don’t bash an artist for charging that high. It’s a business, and they’re entitled to charge what they like. If you buy the ticket, then don’t complain about price. Sometimes I feel like people forget it is the music industry. 

I agree with this :O

If people are willing to pay an amount to see a show then that's that :shrug: It's the same argument for M&Gs (hopefully I'm not going on a tangent), for some people £100 is the most they'll pay for one, whereas others will pay £1000+ - it comes down to what it's worth for you and whether you like them enough to pay the price.

For example, Madonna's prices are high by default but she has the show and the status and the demand to sell those high priced tickets. Same is happening with Taylor right now, she has the show and the hits and current demand to be selling those high priced tickets and the show is totally worth it (in my opinion). Some wouldn't dream of paying those prices, but for fans who love the artist it's worth it and it's their experience that they're paying for and more power to them for spending on something that makes them happy :nick:

Glamourpuss

I know some people will pay a lot of money to see a good show and if it makes you happy then it's worth it but Taylor Swift is taking the piss by having her tickets so high. Fair enough the production costs, hire of the venue and staff, etc needs to be paid for. But think back to Gaga's Monster Ball. That show was so high quality but it was soooo cheap! You don't get anything that price anymore. Even Gaga has upped her ticket prices since then and I'm annoyed I have to pay more to see her but she is the only one who puts on a show worthy of that price. I'm sorry but Taylor Swift and Beyonce should not be charging as much as the likes of Gaga. 

Thomas P
5 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I agree with this :O

If people are willing to pay an amount to see a show then that's that :shrug: It's the same argument for M&Gs (hopefully I'm not going on a tangent), for some people £100 is the most they'll pay for one, whereas others will pay £1000+ - it comes down to what it's worth for you and whether you like them enough to pay the price.

For example, Madonna's prices are high by default but she has the show and the status and the demand to sell those high priced tickets. Same is happening with Taylor right now, she has the show and the hits and current demand to be selling those high priced tickets and the show is totally worth it (in my opinion). Some wouldn't dream of paying those prices, but for fans who love the artist it's worth it and it's their experience that they're paying for and more power to them for spending on something that makes them happy :nick:

Exactly. At the end of the day, the artist isn’t “ripping their fans off”. The fans are willing to pay that much, and that’s just it. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

androiduser

LOL fans always finding a way to discredit someone's success... pathetic really

TexasMonster

Reputation Tour was the best show I have ever seen and I paid less for my ticket than any Gaga show I have been to.  I paid 175 for The Monster Ball and over 200 for every tour after that.  I only paid 100 for Reputation and it was incredible. 

Also look at the attendance numbers between Rep tour and OTR II.  Taylor is consistently bringing over 50k people per show and most of OTR is in the 40k range... Of course Taylor is making more money when more people are going to see her.

Archived