Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Nicki Minaj’s "Queen" comes out the 17th of August

Gagi

Featured Posts

DjhoJ7aU8AEO53E.jpg

In the updated description on her "Nicki Minaj Essentials" (which is now called Nicki Minaj Takeover) official playlist on Apple Music, Nicki confirms that her album Queen has officially been pushed back to August 17th.

This now means Ariana's "Sweetener", Nicki's "Queen", and Lil Pump's "Harvard Dropout" will all drop that day!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

This shows how fake Nicki Minaj is, doing that to her 'friend' Ariana considering Ari has absolutely 0 bundles while Nicki is pulling both tour AND merch bundles.

KatieJudasGaga4

I feel like Sweetener will debut to #1 and Nicki's #2. Since, NTLTC was one of the biggest songs this year.

Regina George

Honestly why would she do this to Ariana? Like she’s been her friend and they always collaborated with each other... IDK what she’s trying to do honestly 

Silvestro Devacelli

she is literally destroying her career, people will call her fake afterwards, but idk locals are still supporting these rappers :green:

joanoflark
2 minutes ago, ChrisGaga said:

Can't wait! :firega:

giphy.gif

I swear that crack puts me in a great danger of turning straight

Yuuri
3 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

This shows how fake Nicki Minaj is, doing that to her 'friend' Ariana considering Ari has absolutely 0 bundles while Nicki is pulling both tour AND merch bundles.

Watch Nicki still debut at #2.:lana:

LetsGetHigh

I feel bad for Nicki's fans. We think Gaga's messy. Whew chiiiiiile the ghetto.

Archived