Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Your biggest fear for LG6

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

FinnishGypsy

That she changes direction of the album last minute a la Joanne, and we are once again deprived of a completed album filled with pop gems. :saladga:

Also, I’m concerned about her chronic pain and overall health. Not just for her, but also her fans. To me, she is first and foremost a touring force that performs like no other female artist of this time. She will always be able to sell out tours, even when her newest material isn’t mainstream. So, it made me really sad for her fans (and for her) having to deal with those cancelled EU dates, and I hope she didn’t lose any of her international fanbase over it.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Widows Kiss

I want her to release the music she wants to. I think she might feel guilty because of the backlash she received from Joanne which makes her release dancepop just to please us. :ohno:

Monsterish

Maybe my biggest fear for LG6 is that it could be an ARTPOP 2.0 (obviously, there is the unreleased ARTPOP Act II, but you know what I mean...) I don't want Gaga doing an album with the same theme and sounds like her previous ones, but at the same time I feel it's so complicated for her to reinvent with every album :ohno: 

She showed us her dark baroque Pop side, her colorful EDM side and her indie-personal side, so what's next? :confused:

Miel

My biggest fear is that she caves in and gives her fans what she thinks they want, versus what she would authentically want to do.

3 points in and ready for more

Loyalty

I don't fear much.

I just want a really high quality album with iconic music videos that are marked as highlights of her career. 

Arturo
1 hour ago, A Hybrid said:

SOPHIE scrapped, DJWS still there :poot:

this too but flipped.

LUO YI
5 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Lady Gaga feat. Cardi B
Lady Gaga feat. Drake
Lady Gaga feat. Post Malone
Lady Gaga feat. Quavo
Lady Gaga feat. Migos
Lady Gaga feat. Nicki Minaj
Lady Gaga feat. J Balvin
Lady Gaga feat. Bad Bunny
Lady Gaga feat. Maluma

Sorry but Cardi Hot Tamale B, Bad Bunny and J Balvin are a great group :huntyga:

The night sky tells all

S0436

That ASIB OST is more critically and commercially successful.  I don’t think that would be in the plans.

Ronk
14 minutes ago, Miel said:

My biggest fear is that she caves in and gives her fans what she thinks they want, versus what she would authentically want to do.

MTE.  Imo, she's the greatest creative artist of our time, and she should let her creativity shine unchained by external influences.  Then we will truly get the best music, even if many won't appreciate it atm.  She deserves to go for a legacy of music that endures the test of time, and not have to sacrifice that for the short term gain of what people consider to be bops at this particular moment of time.

I live outside the space time continuum.

MaryJaneHolland
6 minutes ago, Graffiti Heart said:

Sorry but Cardi Hot Tamale B, Bad Bunny and J Balvin are a great group :huntyga:

Unpopular opinion, but I really wanted Gaga on a Latin track :huntyga: Cmon they were all bops af :huntyga: 

It wouldn't have hurt her in any way :huntyga:

3 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I agree every word you said, except maybe the fact that you think the GP is prepared for more Gaga pop music as if she will easily hit that #1. She really has to deliver a B.O.P. and put smt in that promo cause she's not "actual" right now

I don't think she'll "easily" hit #1, particularly considering a pop song hasn't held the top spot in the US since January.

I'm just saying that I think the industry right now is primed for another Gaga-esque figure to arrive on the scene and rejuvenate pop music (as Gaga did in 2009), particularly when it's so down and out right now. It'd be awesome if in 2019, a decade after she first did it, Gaga brought pop back on top with something new. And I totally think she could do it and that the GP is ready for it. 

RAMROD

I don't have any fear. And I do not set my expectations low.

Gaga is still in her prime with he creative juices and I will just sop it up.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LUO YI
6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Unpopular opinion, but I really wanted Gaga on a Latin track :huntyga: Cmon they were all bops af :huntyga: 

It wouldn't have hurt her in any way :huntyga:

It could be a hit over here :huntyga: but whatever Gags, Latin America is waiting :huntyga:

The night sky tells all

Reality

If I’m going to be realistic, probably either a lack of promotion or if she collaborates with “popular mainstream artists” in the sense that you know SHE didn’t pick those artists cause she wanted to work with them but HER LABEL did cause they thought it would be good promo.

🃏🖤👹

Archived