Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Your biggest fear for LG6

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

THE worst thing that could happen?

I think I could take almost everything so I'm thirsty for something new but the worst thing that could happen for me is that the album sounds outdated (with songs like Donatella, Swine, ...). I really want something fresh that shakes pop music

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No promotion, blackout, cancelled stuff.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Ryusei

Cancellations of announced things or unfitting features. 

Musery

ryanripley

if it's an ambitious project like ARTPOP that goes tits up again :messga:

i so badly want her to do something as big as ARTPOP again but i'd hate it if half of it got cancelled cus they'd rather bury it than follow through

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Sherlock112

It flops and chart at 199 of Billboard 200 and the lead single is called "A big hit" produced by Boyz noiz and it flopped harder than everything by debuting and peaking at no. 100 of the chart:cryga:

CHROMATICA BOUGHT ME BACK!

NIGHTCRAWLER
6 minutes ago, Miky said:

No promotion, blackout, cancelled stuff.

I admit no promotion would be very problematic and I really hope, really, that she gives a lot intro promotion (including making interviews and performances  on tv shows) 

NIGHTCRAWLER
3 minutes ago, Sherlock112 said:

It flops and chart at 199 of Billboard 200 and the lead single is called "A big hit" produced by Boyz noiz and it flopped harder than everything by debuting and peaking at no. 100 of the chart:cryga:

I swear if that's the lead :selena:

NIGHTCRAWLER
10 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Cancellations of announced things or unfitting features. 

10 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

if it's an ambitious project like ARTPOP that goes tits up again :messga:

i so badly want her to do something as big as ARTPOP again but i'd hate it if half of it got cancelled cus they'd rather bury it than follow through

6 minutes ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

Being like ARTPOP

Real talk. I really hope the era will goes perfectly with great promotion, great performances and 5 solid singles with 5 solid MVs.. we lowkey haven't had that since Born This Way (so for 7 years)

Max Vandeburg

My biggest fear is that the album doesn't have the proper promotion due to Gaga's residency (like happened to Britney Jean, for example).

I love the way she promotes her albums around the world, visiting other countries, doing interviews and stuff. I hope she keeps doing it in the LG6 era.

ModernEcstasy

My biggest fear is that it doesn’t actually exist and it’ll be years before we get it. 

I don’t want her to go “more country” either. I’d like something different (Rock/RnB maybe)

River

Gaga singing on it omg can you believe that? :awkney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, River said:

Gaga singing on it omg can you believe that? :awkney:

giphy.gif

Head Empty

That it won't be able to please all the impossible expectations that everyone still has, which will cause unnecessarily negative reactions by both fans and media.

It's not as much a fear as a given fact. Just look at the demands being made in this thread :selena:

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Why am I on GGD said:

That it won't be able to please all the impossible expectations that everyone still has, which will cause unnecessarily negative reactions by both fans and media.

It's not as much a fear as a given fact. Just look at the demands being made in this thread :selena:

I admit we might be too demanding but we were used to be very spoiled with Gaga

Archived