💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga tweets about Demi Lovato

Dawson

Featured Posts

TheAlpha

I love this woman so much. Always using her voice for good.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

This is so sweet of her, we should all just send some positive vibes for Demi :wub:

Sebastiaan De Graaf
23 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

yea it feels like she's seen a negative side of the fanbase that's why she said that.

No hate but it happens constantly on this site and I somewhere saw she sometimes sees Gagadaily. And you also have twitter of course.. And the hate especially consists of dragging oher artists because "they're worse than Gaga because they haven't shown any artistry". Fortunately, those trolls aren't seen here

OT: Gaga is an angel as we know and I am shocked Demi isn't as clean as we thought. She went into rehab back in 2010 but this makes me so sad after she saved my life partly with the underrated "Confident". Remain the badass woman you are Demi and also remain kind:kara: Gaga just wanted to know that even though there are horrible figures in every fanbase, there are enough little monsters who care for you and want the best for you❤️

xoxo Craig

Gaga is so kind, honestly. What did we do ro deserve her? :runhug:   

End Racism Now

Thats sweet :kara: Hope Demi gets better

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

matteonster

Hope she gets better really soon! And it feels really good that Gaga tweeted it in the name of our community. To anyone who’s struggling, I know it’s just virtual but here’s a huge hug :kara: please be safe all

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

DrewPa

this tweet is pretty clear, and it was even before it was written: all this fanbases' battle put Gaga in a very bad light in the past, and it is no mistery that she always hated it, and there has never been a sigle moment in her career she seemed to endorse, or try to take advantage by it.

In this awful moment I am glad that she send love to Demi Lovato, and at the same time send a implicit (but very clear) message to her fans : don't **** it up guys, if you start to write and spread dreadful comments and bad taste irony on the net, it will be totally on you, and you only.

One of the most classy, kind and well mannered pop star of all time (maybe the only gay icon that never, ever used the "bitch card" to seduce the crowd... not really at least) trying to warn her fans not to piss her off (again)... and she is doing that with the usual elegance, and class, without insulting anybody. We do not deserve her, seriously. 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Pawprint

Demi is such a beautiful human being.. I can’t even find the words to express how glad I am that she’s is still with us.. this is a moment for us to reflect on and protect what we have built together as music lovers! Sending my monster family the best wishes and the biggest monster hug on earth! Lovatics keep fighting for what u believe in!! Love and kindness!! :heart: 

Archived