Jump to content
question

Bigger hit: G.U.Y. or Bad Romance?


PerfectCure

Which one?  

231 members have voted

  1. 1. G.U.Y. or Bad Romance? (only one answer is correct!)

    • G.U.Y.
      102
    • Bad Romance
      129


Featured Posts

PerfectCure

Hello, fellow GagaDaily users! 

I'll be short and just ask a question: which was the bigger hit overall?

The bottom anthem every little monster loves, G.U.Y.?

tumblr_n6volkVvpy1qcgl1no1_500.gif

Or the cute hit that made everybody know who the Rah Rah B**ch is, Bad Romance?

tumblr_o8bkq0w7Ud1qm9vsko1_500.gif

What do you all think? :ohwell:

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid

Wait am I reading this right 

No family’s safe when I sashay
Link to post
Share on other sites

A Hybrid
Just now, Possibly Maybe said:

“Hit” is being used loosely in this thread :messga:

So is “cute” :messga:

No family’s safe when I sashay
Link to post
Share on other sites

PerfectCure
4 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Wait am I reading this right 

You can't read it wrong

giphy.webp

Link to post
Share on other sites

PerfectCure
3 minutes ago, geopang said:

This is why some members should be blocked from creating threads :saladga:

But it's just a question... Maybe some people have different opinions than others? :poot:

Link to post
Share on other sites

ryanripley

anyone who thinks BR had bigger impact than GUY is delusional

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ryusei

G.U.Y duh. I've never heard of that other song before... is that a new leak? :oprah: 

Musery
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

Do you even know what "hit" means? It doesn't mean "fave"

z8sta5f.jpg

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...