Jump to content
Apple Music
news

Gaga among the #Top10 highest-grossing tours of 2018 (so far)

Featured Posts

Max Vandeburg

I'm really shocked that Taylor Swift grossed nearly 70 million with just 9 shows :rip:

  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikesoa
3 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Why is Bruno Mars so popular?

His shows are really good! He sings live and dances through the entire time

  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiscoHeaven23
4 minutes ago, Loud said:

wtf is a transexual siberian orchestra

U must not know about Christmas :vegas:

I'll will teach you the ways 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gabeoz
8 minutes ago, Loud said:

wtf is a transexual siberian orchestra

:triggered: An amazing rock band. My parents took me to a concert about 8 years back. It was spectacular. We were sitting at the back of the arena on one of the higher sections in the VIP section and we were burning up from the pyrotechnics. And it was Christmas themed too :vegas: it was amazing.

Edited by gabeoz
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Loud
Just now, gabeoz said:

:triggered: An amazing rock band. My parents took me to a concert about 8 years back. It was spectacular. We were sitting at the back of the arena on one of the higher sections in the VIP section and we were burning up from the pyrotechnics.

i honestly had no idea

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PoshLife

P!nk rightfully in the upper echelon :whitney: 

but omg Taylor being in the top 10 just from nine shows. WOW

I have to be less of a Ruby and more of a Marie
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PhillipBagshaw

This is only from January until the end of the JWT, right? Because she saw around 850,000 attendees with ~$95 million in sales. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sneaky Oliver

I was going to say yas Gaga making to the top10 with very few dates but damn I saw Taylor Swift and I'm shocked

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monster7
18 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

This is only from January until the end of the JWT, right? Because she saw around 850,000 attendees with ~$95 million in sales. 

Yes

13 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I was going to say yas Gaga making to the top10 with very few dates but damn I saw Taylor Swift and I'm shocked

That's what happns when ALL your shows are 60,000+ people stadiums:vegas:

  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
iCpro

P!nk’s tour goes until mid 2019, if she adds a European leg she could get 350m omg :nooo:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twitter

Even when she cancels her remaining dates she’s STILL a touring force. :applause:

An American online news and social networking service.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×