Blackout19 16,336 Posted September 2 Share Posted September 2 I've always liked this song, but lately I've been listening to it a lot i am a free woman. ○● 4 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 620 Posted September 2 Share Posted September 2 Some days ago i heard the whole album ARTPOP, the song represents the album quite well. Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kimmo 82,467 Posted September 2 Share Posted September 2 One of my favorites. I really wish she would’ve kept the “Free My mind ARTPOP, you make my heart stop” at the beginning as well like she did at iTunes Festival… A slay nonetheless Hottie Detector 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
imogen2133 709 Posted September 2 Share Posted September 2 Can't relate this has been one of my fav Gaga songs since 2013 when I first heard it during the iTunes Festival, it is my favorite song on ARTPOP and my 2nd fav song in her whole discography. I do prefer the iTunes Festival version to the album one though, even though I like both a lot. 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,159 Posted September 2 Share Posted September 2 come to me In all your glamour and cruelty Just do the thing that you do and I'll undress you So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nenifir 134 Posted September 2 Share Posted September 2 I think this is my THE favourite gaga song. Not sure if it's the nostalgia or what, but I love it. I stayed up till what 4-5am watching the iTunes show, and had a kitchen job at 8am, but it's one of my best memories as a gaga fans haha. 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.