💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What are you reading?

Bloody Mary

Featured Posts

HuffsAhoy

I apologize if this the wrong thread for this, but I'm beginning to plan my English classes for next school year and I was wondering if anyone could direct me to some high school appropriate texts about the struggle the LGBT+ community faced during the AIDS crisis in the 1980s? One of the units I am planning is titled "The Price of Freedom" and I'd like either a piece of fiction or non-fiction that I could use alongside readings about the Native American Boarding Schools, the Japanese Interment Camps, and slave narratives.  Thank you in advance :kiss:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

• 1 month later...
judaspriest

I'm about to start the Hannibal Lecter books, as I've finally seen that masterpiece of a TV show.

• 5 months later...
  • CyanLights locked this topic
  • CyanLights unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...
AURAOFSHEISSE

Dune- I started reading in the summer but I got bored pretty fast after seeing the movie though it renewed my interest

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

Dune- I started reading in the summer but I got bored pretty fast after seeing the movie though it renewed my interest

I've heard great things, and I've wanted to start the series, just haven't. I keep telling myself I'll read more fiction instead of psychology and wellness books :rip:

Alannah

I'm trying to read two new books a month. I'm currently hooked on Daisy Jones and The Six and over halfway through. :giveup:

Very ASIB vibes; it follows the rise (and I'm assuming downfall) of a fictional band and the book reads like interview transcripts. I've heard it's loosely based on Fleetwood Mac, but I don't want to potentially spoil the book for myself.

• Love 2

28 minutes ago, Alannah said:

I'm trying to read two new books a month. I'm currently hooked on Daisy Jones and The Six and over halfway through. :giveup:

Very ASIB vibes; it follows the rise (and I'm assuming downfall) of a fictional band and the book reads like interview transcripts. I've heard it's loosely based on Fleetwood Mac, but I don't want to potentially spoil the book for myself.

I loved this book! The whole time I wished I could listen to the songs. That author, Taylor Jenkins Reid has a couple other books I really liked too, especially Evelyn Hugo.

I’m currently reading Hunting Eichmann about Nazi hunters tracking down Adolph Eichmann in South America, very interesting. 

• Love 1

Guillaume Hamon

The institute by Stephen king. A boy has strange ability and stuffs happened...

I rarely was so captivated by a book. You're impressed by how much you read since it makes time flies like crazy.

• Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Flippy

Survive The Night by Danielle Vega

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Alannah said:

That sounds awesome! I've always wanted to do a personal challenge like that. I'm an off-and-on-again reader and every time I get back into it, I forget how beneficial it is for me and how much better I feel as it calms me down!

17 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

The institute by Stephen king. A boy has strange ability and stuffs happened...

I rarely was so captivated by a book. You're impressed by how much you read since it makes time flies like crazy.

I'll add that to my list!

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1