Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga could be doing a two part album “Lady/Gaga”

GunninMan

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

So what is she's working with an orchestra? :laughga:

Reminder that songs like TEOG and You And I were on the same album as Electric Chapel, HML and Bloody Mary and still fit very well into it.

Plus, a double album is a messy idea imo :huntyga:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterSexual

ugh yessss if it was one release with two discs it would be iconic.. like the lady disc could be light and "lady" could be in a fancy font where as the "Gaga" disc could be all black with "GAGA" in standard red font.

Golden Waffles Forever

GunninMan

I was definitely thinking more in terms with how Drake did his. One entire album that’s two styles but it’s continuous, and in physical copy it could be two CDs perhaps. I think it’d be silly to release it in two different parts because if the first half didn’t do well, odds are second half wouldn’t either. I think it could work for her because the GP seems to really be on her side as of late, and she’s proven her talent well over by now. I think ppl are perched for her tbh.

hoeslay
9 hours ago, Emigrante said:

she wanted to do this with ARTPOP

I know but my point is one of the biggest artists in the world (Drake) did it very recently and it was well received so I feel like it makes the idea more commercially viable

xoxo Craig

I think that it will be a 2 part album or two seperate projects all together as I've said already, but they won't be called Lady and Gaga

End Racism Now

Emigrante
2 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

I know but my point is one of the biggest artists in the world (Drake) did it very recently and it was well received so I feel like it makes the idea more commercially viable

It would be amazing idea. Pop more commercial part and dark experimental. I don't know if some fans weren't speculating that already. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

mister max
3 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

Wasnt Rihanna also rumored to be working on 2 albums? Inb4 this becomes a trend

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

MeloArtDramaPop

OH GOD THIS WOULD BE THE MOST ICONIC SELF TITLED ALBUM EVER

LADY:firega:GAGA

xoxo Craig
8 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

So what is she's working with an orchestra? :laughga:

Reminder that songs like TEOG and You And I were on the same album as Electric Chapel, HML and Bloody Mary and still fit very well into it.

Plus, a double album is a messy idea imo :huntyga:

It's not just the orchestra...

If we look at the producers on each of Gaga's albums:

The Fame-: RedOne, Rob Fusari, Brian & Josh, Martin Kierszenbaum, Lady Gaga & Space Cowboy

The Fame Monster -: Ron Fair, Fernando Garibay, Tal Herzberg, Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins, Lady Gaga, RedOne, Teddy Riley & Space Cowboy

Born This Way-: Paul "DJ White Shadow" Blair, DJ Snake, Fernando Garibay, Lady Gaga, Robert John "Mutt" Lange, Jeppe Laursen, RedOne & Clinton Sparks

ARTPOP-: Lady Gaga, Paul "DJ White Shadow" Blair, Zedd, Hugo Leclercq, Nick Monson, Rick Rubin, Giorgio Tuinfort, Dino Zisis, Infected Mushroom, will.i.am, David Guetta

Joanne-: Mark Ronson, Lady Gaga, Jeff Bhasker, BloodPop, Emile Haynie, Josh Homme, Kevin Parker & RedOne

LG6 confirmed producers:- DJWS, BloodPop,  Boys Noise, Basek, Sophie, Mark Nillan, Benjamin Rice.... and there will be others at we don't know about just yet. 

LG6 has such a vast range of producers from all different sounds; Boys Noise is more techno, Sophie is more 'experimental', DJWS is more EDM/Trap... 

We already know Gaga has been making so much music last year on tour with DJWS, plus she has songs which she never released that she said she would on tour, plus RedOne songs, plus all the songs she has done at the moment with these producers.

With Vegas coming up, there is just so much material that she can release. She probably already has an album done, which is why we are all speculating that there's two albums coming or LG6 is a two part album. 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
13 minutes ago, MeloArtDramaPop said:

OH GOD THIS WOULD BE THE MOST ICONIC SELF TITLED ALBUM EVER

LADY:firega:GAGA

Idk, I just can't see Gaga releasing an album called Lady Gaga :ladyhaha: To me it's kind of cringey to use a self titled album at this point in her career... especially when Lady Gaga is a her stage name

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
25 minutes ago, mister max said:

Wasnt Rihanna also rumored to be working on 2 albums? Inb4 this becomes a trend

Yes, a pop album and a reggae album! I'm so excited for that :excited2:

End Racism Now

MeloArtDramaPop
2 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

Idk, I just can't see Gaga releasing an album called Lady Gaga :ladyhaha: To me it's kind of cringey to use a self titled album at this point in her career... especially when Lady Gaga is a her stage name

But Beyonce had her self titled in the middle of her career. And it’s not just a self titled, it’s a really great concept for an album. Joanne was supposed to debut the Lady. I feel like she could pull this offf!

StuckInMyMind

I’m eagerly awaiting the long anticipated release of “STEFANI”

Smother Em Eh

I would be soooo here for it, but I doubt LG6 will be a 2 part album. But hey it's Gaga we're talking about so you never know. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived