Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga could be doing a two part album “Lady/Gaga”

GunninMan

Featured Posts

GunninMan

As we have been seeing all these different collaborators that miss Gaga has been working with this past year, it has begun to make me think that there is a possibility of a two part album. We have seen her say back in 2014 with C2C era and forward from there that she is both Lady and Gaga. She’s been able to be glamorous and also avant garde. With her working with an orchestra and classical unstruments, perhaps the Lady half would be more driven towards a pop sound with instruments, not as dancy, but still pop. And the Gaga half would be the dark electro influenced music with the collaborations like Boys Noize and Sophie. I for one would be here for her to do something like that, and have a visual film that goes along with the transition of sounds in the album. Idk if it’s even realistic, but seeing how she has been working on her own music since late last year during JWT, I think anything is possible. What do y’all think?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hoeslay

Idk if it's realistic but I'd love it. The fact that Drake just did it kinda makes me think it's more likely because I feel like it might become a small trend 

Emigrante
1 minute ago, hoeslay said:

Idk if it's realistic but I'd love it. The fact that Drake just did it kinda makes me think it's more likely because I feel like it might become a small trend 

she wanted to do this with ARTPOP

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

LOVE JUNKIE

That'd be great but I doubt it'd happen. Let's not forget ARTPOP was intended to be two parts from the beginning and we all know how that turned out :messga:

on a three day bender

Monster7

A visual two part album, one full of EDM bops and the other more stripped down pop, with powerful messages and show of her vocal power, is the only thing I'm asking for:flutter:

Suspiria

Everyone is saying it's totally unrealistic but it'd make so much sense. Rather than releasing 2 seperate albums with short eras, just do one big double disc one. I'd be so here for it.

But as the saying goes, "it's Gaga we're talking about", so...

Pop Music

I would be here for it 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

FrankGutz

its Gagz, its not gonna happen tbh

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

BlingNotTheMusic

This sounds great, but I’m pressT for an announcement  :vegas:

gagarox

so here for it... a 26 track album with tons of pop bops and ballads... a lil of experimental tracks in between as well. The album will be her streaming success... but she should stretch the era with atleast 4-5 singles for over a year to make it impactful.

Miel

I think it'd be a cool idea, if done right.

She's toyed with duality around the subject matter for nearly every album (The Fame/Monster, Born This Way's "halfway between reality and fantasy" schtick, ART and POP, finding yourself through another via Joanne, etc), so it'd be interesting and kind of natural for her to do this.

Granted, it'd take a lot of work for it not to seem more gimmick-y than usual.

3 points in and ready for more

Bad idea. This will most certainly get dragged. Almost every artist gets panned when they do 2 parts like this, never mind someone who has a love/hate relationship with critics.

Archived