• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

omg i came prepared to drag but i can see the point she's making

chaeri pls

SKANK

Shea is entitled to her opinion.

In my opinion, an album full of empowering anthems is less "cringe worthy" than Shea Coule's failed attempt at collaborating with a viciously racist and homophobic rapper.

Kattys

Girl, bye... I hate when people do zero research on topic and then spread false information...

thatfoxyfeeling

I just find it funny how Gaga has inspired so many drag queens and gets them talking. 

WORLDofGAGA

Isn’t marry the night telling part of her life story? I feel like btw represents her as well, feeling outcast and a freak, so it is genuine and something that is close to her and not a ploy, I mean she still runs the btw foundation, if she didn’t really care she wouldn’t continue it to this day, each to their own opinion I guess

@W0RLDofGAGA

xoxo Craig

It's not my favourite album, however I appreciate the message and its certainly not one note :vegas:

End Racism Now

Borislshere
3 hours ago, yASSsss said:

I tried to drag her a bit

:koons:

How did this manage to be just as cringey as Shea 

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

I just find it funny how Gaga has inspired so many drag queens and gets them talking. 

Gaga was on the first episode of her season, Shea needs to show some respect for the Legend... not linking an album is one thing, but to say that it never done its job is wrong 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
Just now, Borislshere said:

How did this manage to be just as cringey as Shea 

It didnt :vegas:

End Racism Now

thatfoxyfeeling
6 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Gaga was on the first episode of her season, Shea needs to show some respect for the Legend... not linking an album is one thing, but to say that it never done its job is wrong 

It's like people forget Gaga was one of the reasons SSM was legalised. 

Borislshere
4 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

It didnt :vegas:

“Exploits BLM in her every album” when BLM has been hinted at in one song on one album. Just a terrible version of whataboutism.

SKANK
16 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

Isn’t marry the night telling part of her life story? I feel like btw represents her as well, feeling outcast and a freak, so it is genuine and something that is close to her and not a ploy, I mean she still runs the btw foundation, if she didn’t really care she wouldn’t continue it to this day, each to their own opinion I guess

Marry The Night is about her going back to New York, The Edge of Glory is about her dead Grandfather, Heavy Metal Lover, You and I, and Judas are love songs written about her ex-boyfriend. In the opening line to the song Born This Way Gaga is singing about her own Mother.

Even though it's a concept album, and nearly all the songs are anthemic in nature, there are autobiographical threads connecting every song to Gaga's own experience. 

xoxo Craig
15 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

“Exploits BLM in her every album” when BLM has been hinted at in one song on one album. Just a terrible version of whataboutism.

Lemonade's theme was all about BLM, and her album with her hubby is the exact same :trollga:  It may not be in every album, but I'd say the majority. In fact, lots of white fans felt Beyonce alienated them during Lemonade because it was all about empowering PoC... which is a good thing but at the same time, she alienated most of her fanbase

End Racism Now

Archived