💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

BuzzFeed: 18 Reasons You Should Stop Making Fun Of Lady Gaga's "ARTPOP"

FinnishGypsy

Featured Posts

Bonkers

Let's all get under the covers and smell our own farts!

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

i will when LMs stop making dead aunt jokes

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Sneaky Oliver

"Who else was making songs about bottoming in 2013?" :deadbanana:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

ShockPop

Honestly what let the era down was the lack of a DWUW video. That single was very well received. That and her crazy addictions.

DelusionalGaga

Half of the list is about how awesome GUY is and I'm not even mad about it :vegas:

Coop
36 minutes ago, FinnishGypsy said:

Be honest, do you guys read the OP or just click straight on the link?  :classy:

first of all, how dare you use this word? 

second, you're right haha, did not see that, sorry ❀

Smother Em Eh

Well would ya look at that? 

Ugh ARTPOP and it’s Era deserved so much more! It had so much potential. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

ARTPOPSTER
51 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

Honestly what let the era down was the lack of a DWUW video. That single was very well received. That and her crazy addictions.

You are definitely right. The single choice made a difference. She should have used Xtina for the song and video. She should have also made Venus a single because it is a different, but radio friendly song.

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, FinnishGypsy said:

Be honest, do you guys read the OP or just click straight on the link?  :classy:

I didn't even have to click it cause i remember that article since it's been my latest post on fb for months :vegas:

FinnishGypsy
Just now, SHALLOW said:

I didn't even have to click it cause i remember that article since it's been my latest post on fb for months :vegas:

Yeah, I’m a bit behind on my pop culture, after my JWT date I started slacking off in that department. :selena: Sorry about that.

ARTPOPSTER

This just proves ARTPOP's power. Does anyone talk about Bangerz or Prism 5 years later? :queenga:

FrankGutz

The ARTPOP Army won :party:

Dᮄ ‱ Dᎀʀᎋ Hᎏʀsᮇ | Hᎏʀʀᎏʀ ‱ TʜʀÉȘʟʟᎇʀ | Eʟᎇᎄ᎛ʀᎏɎÉȘᮄ | FÉȘᮛɮᮇss | MᎀɎᎅʏ Mᎏᎏʀᎇ ‱ Lᎀᎅʏ Gᮀɱᮀ ‱ Sᎏ᎘ʜÉȘᮇ Bᮇx᎛ᎏʀ

Carpet Shark

One of the great things about hearing 'Bad Romance', saying "that's fantastic!" and then putting it aside to look at later because one's interests lie elsewhere at the time -- is coming back to discover that there's now ten years of music, videos, leaks and Google-indexed articles to delve into.

It's been pig-out time for two months.

Along the way I've discovered that ARTPOP and Born This Way are my favourite albums, and that there are some quite interesting and thoughtful (YMMV) articles about ARTPOP to be picked out of a giant heap that seems to consist mainly of trash-the-artist-directly, trash-the-artist-by-proxy, i-am-so-smart-i-can-snark and pointless-shallow stuff. Here are just a few that I can remember at short notice:

In Defense of Lady Gaga’s ‘ARTPOP’
Celebuzz!
11 Nov 2015

So, Just How ‘Dope’ Is Lady Gaga’s ‘ARTPOP’?
Celebuzz!
Matt Russoniello
11 Nov 2013

'ARTPOP' Revisited: Arguing the Pros & Cons of Lady Gaga's Challenging Third Album
Joe Lynch , Jason Lipshutz
Billboard
25 Oct 2016

Lady Gaga's ARTPOP Is an Attention-Freak's Manifesto
Spencer Kornhaber
The Atlantic
04 November 2013

Replaying: Gaga's 'ARTPOP'
Christian Kennedy
Michigan Daily
21 June 2017

As a bonus, here's one for Born This Way: