Jump to content
Lady Gagain Vegas
🏨 Click here to book your Las Vegas hotel at VEGAS.COM 🏨
other

BuzzFeed: 18 Reasons You Should Stop Making Fun Of Lady Gaga's "ARTPOP"

Featured Posts

FinnishGypsy

I rarely post on GGD, so I’m sorry if this article I’m linking has A) already been posted (likely, considering it was written five months ago, but I’m on mobile and don’t know how to search the previous forum topics on here), and/or B) being posted to the wrong section of the forum (in which case, my apologies to the moderators)!

But just in case, here’s an article I happened to stumble upon which argues the creative impressiveness on behalf of the sheer scope of Gaga’s vision for AP:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/aaronlovett/reasons-lady-gaga-ARTPOP-masterpiece?utm_term=.jswjJeBQE#.hyKqxXEbk

Edited by Haroon
Changed tag after changing section
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
highlikegaga

which one of yo hunty asses got an internship at buzzfeed

  • Like 4
  • LMAO 22
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Versace

*Posted by Aaron Lovett*

Ok Aaron time for you to reveal your GGD account to us 

Sis where you at

 

  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coop

From February 2018 :oprah: 

It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Funkymonkey
1 minute ago, highlikegaga said:

which one of yo hunty asses got an internship at buzzfeed

Tbh most monsterz who were in highschool during the TFM/BTW era/Gaga's peak are all finishing college now probably.  SO LETS FINALLY TAKE OVER THE WORLD

  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaInTheZone

Ok but they talked about everything except the music itself (except the praise for Sexxx Dreams it was all about the videos or projects, not music). Which >IMO< is the main problem with the ARTPOP era and what was the most important : the music wasn't as good as expected from her

  • Like 9

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FinnishGypsy
1 minute ago, Versace said:

*Posted by Aaron Lovett*

Ok Aaron time for you to reveal your GGD account to us 

Sis where you at

 

Haha, is there really a LM working at Buzzfeed? If so, we should really take advantage of having an infiltrator. Double agents are hard to come by. 🤐

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SHALLOW

Sis, it's months old :huntyga:

Don't you know my a$$ is famous?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FlopSlurper
Just now, GagaInTheZone said:

Ok but they talked about everything except the music itself (except the praise for Sexxx Dreams it was all about the videos or projects, not music). Which >IMO< is the main problem with the ARTPOP era and what was the most important : the music wasn't as good as expected from her

refer to point 18 

The skinniest person alive, but also a legend. Living off a strict diet of air, sunlight and low-fat water. I only breathe vegan air.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taide

Who would have taught back in '13 that we'd be still discussing ARTPOP after 5 years? Album of the century indeed. 

  • Like 7
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bellatrix
4 minutes ago, Versace said:

*Posted by Aaron Lovett*

Ok Aaron time for you to reveal your GGD account to us 

Sis where you at

 

@aaron l 

Am I right? :huntyga:

He knows how to play! Itty bitty baby Potter
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaInTheZone
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

refer to point 18 

They just said "no" which means nothing. It doesn't give any details on why the music is good/underrated etc

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FinnishGypsy
9 minutes ago, FinnishGypsy said:

 

I rarely post on GGD, so I’m sorry if this article I’m linking has A) already been posted (likely, considering it was written five months ago, but I’m on mobile and don’t know how to search the previous forum topics on here),

 

 

3 minutes ago, Coop said:

From February 2018 :oprah: 

 

1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

Sis, it's months old :huntyga:

Be honest, do you guys read the OP or just click straight on the link?  :classy:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

They just said "no" which means nothing. It doesn't give any details on why the music is good/underrated etc

“No, you’re wrong” :trollga:

But in all seriouness, that’s your opinion and that’s fine. For me despite how messy the era was, the visuals and album itself are my favourite of all time. 

The skinniest person alive, but also a legend. Living off a strict diet of air, sunlight and low-fat water. I only breathe vegan air.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×