Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Jo Calderone is back on Twitter!

Rifek

Featured Posts

Babel

It’s not Gaga :vegas: then again this forum believes in every random twitter account so you can tag this as achievement :vegas:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B

I don't understand why people think its Perez Hilton lmao :duck: its confirmed since the btw era and gaga is managing the Jo Calderone acc 

The Z
1 minute ago, Vegas said:

It’s not Gaga :vegas: then again this account believes in every random twitter account so you can tag this as achievement :vegas:

They never wrote about any rumor though, they just wrote things that nobody had ever mentioned, and these things turned out to be true

xoxo Craig

I'd be so here for a Gaga x Ariana collab :vegas:

But it could be possible that Ari moved her release date forward a week to make room for Gaga... but we are all delusional so it won't happen :vegas:

End Racism Now

JevyDuty

I vaguely remember this being 100% Gaga. I don't remember when or how but it is her.

Andrea B
Just now, Vegas said:

It’s not Gaga :vegas: then again this forum believes in every random twitter account so you can tag this as achievement :vegas:

its gaga, she made that acc after the vma performance and she's always retweeting her stuff and btw she doesn't tweet cryptic stuff from that account. the Jo Calderone acc is not an insider account 

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

"Hi, it's Stefani. I just wanted to know if you could actually release your new single like NOW, because I'm back next week you know, and I wanna have the spotlight" :ladyhaha:

Well they're both Italian :vegas: She's smart, Ari can have the spotlight and Gaga will have it next week :vegas:

End Racism Now

monketsharona

The fact he's only following RedOne, BloodPop and Mark Ronson as her producers. She's sooo selective in following people

youandi

For some reason, I thought I remember that account teasing Frankenstein and they lost all credibility to me but I might be misremembering 

but then everyone is so sure it’s her so idk

monketsharona
1 minute ago, youandi said:

For some reason, I thought I remember that account teasing Frankenstein and they lost all credibility to me but I might be misremembering 

Nah it was the fake Yuyi account 

The Z
11 minutes ago, baptism said:

You don't think there's communication between labels and managers to ensure their star has their own moment to shine? lol when was the last time you saw two major females release huge singles on the same day (other than the pop music emergency/nightmare)

Rise/Make Me? 

Rifek
2 minutes ago, youandi said:

It was SlaveBlonde teasing Frankenstein'd but now it's suspended.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

I can't with all this teasing :gum: :gum:

Can anyone at this point? oprah.gif

End Racism Now

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived