DJ White Shadow
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
society

Woman attacks elderly man with brick and tells him to go back to Mexico

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Mendoza said his grandfather, Rodolfo Rodriguez, a permanent resident of the United States, had been attacked with a brick and taken to the hospital with a broken cheekbone and two broken ribs.

An eyewitness later told The Washington Post that Rodriguez had accidentally bumped into a young girl while walking on the sidewalk. The child’s mother — a black woman — then pushed the elderly man to the ground and repeatedly bashed him in the face with a concrete brick while yelling, “Go back to your country,” the eyewitness said.

A suspect, identified as 30-year-old Laquisha Jones, was arrested late Tuesday on a charge of assault with a deadly weapon, according to a statement from the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department. Jones is being held on $200,000 bail, according to online booking records.

Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/07/11/woman-arrested-in-assault-of-91-year-old-mexican-man-who-was-told-to-go-back-to-your-country/?utm_term=.dfa7191ee0f0

I got two red pills to take the blues away.
  • Sad 4

Economy

Another day in Trump's America 🙄

jesse_batista
  • Like 2

Dunk96

We need to get an angry reaction added on to our reactions because this is absolutely despicable. When will this sh*t f*cking stop?!

These are the dreams of an impossible princess.
  • Like 3

QueenHunty

Wow, a black woman, too. If only she knew the country she's standing up for isn't on her side, either. 

Edited by QueenHunty
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Squeeshy Keety

I am beyond disgusted. Teach tolerance, shut down intolerance, and highlight our differences as positives instead of negatives.

I'm the one in the corner snuggling your keety and stealing all its love 😼
  • Like 2

River

This is disgusting, I hope he will feel better, I'll never understand how the f-ck can people have the nerve to do those kind of things.. and always to the weak..

Spoiler

Sorry but her name sounded too familiar

oBWgKFLSnZVJEnt-800x450-noPad.jpg?152672

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • LMAO 1

Morphine Prince

Also note this happened in the LA area.... in a big city in one of the most liberal states in the country. 

I got two red pills to take the blues away.

baptism
4 minutes ago, Dunk96 said:

We need to get an angry reaction added on to our reactions because this is absolutely despicable. When will this sh*t f*cking stop?!

There was one but unfortunately it was too triggering and disrespectful lol.

Anyway, this is horrendous. I hate to see minorities focus their hate and energy on other minorities. Racism is hideous. 

Kylie Jenner

black or white, it doesn't matter. This lady is pure trash.

And knowing our society she'll probably defend herself saying "I am being attacked by the internet because I'm black". But lady, you can't pull the black card on this can you? :ohwell:

Practise what you preach, all races are equal. I just feel so sorry for the poor man...only two days in America and already facing the brutal reality Trump has created. Sad.

When Travis Scott sucks the t*ts of art (aka me)

Borislshere

Black racist make about as much sense as gay conservatives. Utterly ridiculous. Poor man.

• Like 2

Rexx

Correcting: Apparently all americans are completely out of control.

By the way, this should be considered attempted murder.

Edited by Rexx

GypsyBabe

Poor guy. No one should be treated that way. :ohno:

▌│█║▌║▌║ I’ll send a smile over to you...

NCgaga

Absolutely horrible, but if yall thought racism was a "one race" thing, then you are wrong. Ignorance is horrible.