💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Shopping In Soho 7/10

Twitter

Featured Posts

gagasgirl

Queen eats good food. Damn, she eats a chip and you people think she's pregnant. Let her live! 

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BawBaw

we want LG X CARDI B - EMBARAZADA FT OZUNA & DJ SNAKE :grr:

and here i thought that maybe a miracle will happen and she actually release the BOP of SUMMER ( DJ SNAKE IS AN INTERSCOPE ARTIST:gum: ) but no she playes GRANNY  on the pavements :madge:

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, BawBaw said:

we want LG X CARDI B - EMBARAZADA FT OZUNA & DJ SNAKE :grr:

and here i thought that maybe a miracle will happen and she actually release the BOP of SUMMER ( DJ SNAKE IS AN INTERSCOPE ARTIST:gum: ) but no she playes GRANNY  on the pavements :madge:

I thought the same when I saw this, but really when you think about it, it could be about anyone :messga:

BawBaw
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I thought the same when I saw this, but really when you think about it, it could be about anyone :messga:

still 1/7 billion chance of being Gaga , i will take it :excited2:

Inferno

This look is dope

I don't really get why she wastes such cool head to toe ensembles walking down the street for paparazzi and then shows up to red carpets looking lame/boring.

Inferno
3 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

3 hours ago, BawBaw said:

still 1/7 billion chance of being Gaga , i will take it :excited2:

DJ Snake has beef with Gaga over ARTPOPs production and his lack of credits on it for his work. I highly doubt he'd be down to feature her on something especially with Cardi because when shes on a track you know itll get attention so. I dont think hed give Gaga that promo.

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Inferno said:

DJ Snake has beef with Gaga over ARTPOPs production and his lack of credits on it for his work. I highly doubt he'd be down to feature her on something especially with Cardi because when shes on a track you know itll get attention so. I dont think hed give Gaga that promo.

I get that.

But, I mean, if Gaga wants to be on it, we all know who Interscope would be in favor of :vegas: 

Vitleysingur

She hides LG6 in her bellies. Find it, fag!:gaysia:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Quartz

She treads the fine line between fashionable and tacky so masterfully. Owning it means that no other person can pull off a look you wear so well. I love her!

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Xoxo Adriana
13 hours ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

omg is she pregnant ? maybe we won't ever hear LG6 but we will see it... is the baby LG6 :excited2:

Not preggo sis, she's always gone through her "bigger" phases. 

Lady-Gaga:-Perform-at-The-New-Orleans-Ja

mister max
8 hours ago, Inferno said:

This look is dope

I don't really get why she wastes such cool head to toe ensembles walking down the street for paparazzi and then shows up to red carpets looking lame/boring.

When was the last time she looked lame on a red carpet tho :huntyga:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

kaojen

HERE I AM AGAIN.

Again people, have you never seen women's bodies other than Victoria Secret models'?? I mean, I know most of y'all don't appreciate women's bodies because of your preference, but really?! Why does she gotta be too fat for some of yall, then suddenly pregnant because of lighting and fabric??

Honestly though, if she isn't pregnant, cool.

If she IS, then I'm so happy for her. But I doubt she is.

Also I am so happy for her being able to enjoy her home again. Just walking around NYC! She must be so happy. She's making/done making music, she has her friends and family and significant other who love her. She gets to just be in NYC. She's obviously on vacation and happier than can be. 

Archived