💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

GGD 2nd Original Song Contest: Summer Edition

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

& one more thing, everybody! There will always be someone out there interested in YOUR music! So don't get scared!

:firega::firega::firega:

Oriane
2 minutes ago, Vainsexual said:

Girl, don't underestimate yourself based on the quality of your production.You have an amazingly pleasant voice! & you wrote lyrics that are true! So, I really hope you win! Your song reminds me (stylistically) of my early stuff, in a way. 

Hide contents

John Lemon, I see you! :derpga:

Hide contents

Pop! Pop! Pop Art! :derpga:
(P-Puh-Puh-Pop-Pun) :derpga:
John Lemon with acid vocal sound :derpga:

I used tot think like you when I started out (I'm still starting out, in a way) but YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IN YOUR ABILITIES!
If I moved a crowd of people & teachers  YOU CAN DO IT TOO!
If people came asking me where can they find my music, YOU CAN HAVE THAT TOO!
If I have listeners around the world, you can that too!
Never underestimate what you can do! You can do anything! Even with the little things you've got!

Lots of L-O-V! :kara:

Thank you, it's very kind ! The thing is, for the first edition I had 0 point so I was joking about that too :selena: It probably means that I'm getting better so it's good.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • Love 2

NIGHTCRAWLER
4 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Thank you, it's very kind ! The thing is, for the first edition I had 0 point so I was joking about that too :selena: It probably means that I'm getting better so it's good.

Yeah I remember and that's why I was truly happy to see that you had some points this time cause you deserve it 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Oh, I get it! I didn't know! :selena:

Personally, I don't even care if people voted for me or not! I am curious if my music catches people on GagaDaily. I confronted my fear of being judged by anyone a looong time ago, so I'm good. I don't care if people liked it or saw something in it, it's what I can do right now. 
I'll do this song in the studio one day & snatch some wigs with it!

The thing is that I wrote & produced so many demos so I can choose from them to make a fully executed album. Concept records. So, if people don't like the "sound", then... move on!

& I go against trends. I want 2000's music, so I write that. Also 80's, 70's music.

You will forever get better. It's a road on which you will always discover new things about yourself & your music.

manuanota
2 hours ago, Oriane said:

Somebody voted for me, I'm shook.

Maybe you can leave the deadline until midnight ? I can't remember if you specified a time somewhere.

Your song has some powerful lyrics and it’s the most surprising genre in this contest! So don’t be insecure! All the contestants have delivered in their own ways. <3

• Love 3

OK, I'm brave enough to put out this for GagaDaily. I absolutely hate the vocals as they were the first take. I haven't finished this record in 3 months (I was busy!) but I will & upload it soon. Hope you like this!

Edited by Vainsexual

manuanota

I just wanted to say that you guys have been so sweet and kind in this thread! I’ve only seen positivity here, which is something we all need.

We all have our insecurities and weaknesses, but there was never a lack of respect. 

Good luck everybody!  ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Oriane
3 minutes ago, Vainsexual said:

Oh, I get it! I didn't know! :selena:

Personally, I don't even care if people voted for me or not! I am curious if my music catches people on GagaDaily. I confronted my fear of being judged by anyone a looong time ago, so I'm good. I don't care if people liked it or saw something in it, it's what I can do right now. 
I'll do this song in the studio one day & snatch some wigs with it!

The thing is that I wrote & produced so many demos so I can choose from them to make a fully executed album. Concept records. So, if people don't like the "sound", then... move on!

& I go against trends. I want 2000's music, so I write that. Also 80's, 70's music.

You will forever get better. It's a road on which you will always discover new things about yourself & your music.

Don't worry, if I was afraid of being judged I wouldn't even submit my songs ! I love doing this and I love competition so it's still exciting for me, even if I don't get any points ! Also we can all support and inspire each other and it's great.

• Love 1

Oriane
3 minutes ago, manuanota said:

I just wanted to say that you guys have been so sweet and kind in this thread! I’ve only seen positivity here, which is something we all need.

We all have our insecurities and weaknesses, but there was never a lack of respect. 

Good luck everybody!  ❤️

This ! There's only kindness here and it's so refreshing. I wish we could see this more often.

• Love 3

Ronlop
On 8/24/2018 at 11:01 AM, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I'm sorry if this is too late but any chance I can still vote?

• Love 1

On 8/25/2018 at 3:42 AM, Harry X said:

This is an unmixed snippet from the song I was working for the contest. The song originally has @Bottleblonde on the second verse, some background vocals too and final chorus. I kept his last part only. 

& I've got a song "Your Punk Love"! SHOOKeth! Title brothers! 

Good job! <3

On 8/25/2018 at 4:17 AM, Cassidyfal said:

Hey guys! I know this competition is gonna wrap up, I love all your songs, had lots of fun bopping to them! I'm so inspired!! I want to share a new song with ya'll!

I hope you enjoy, after all, music is for purely for enjoyment! I wish to share and see more of your art in the future, I always would love to see your creations, doesn't matter what place you got! :heart:

Why could I hear this in a fashion show? Good job!

manuanota
On 8/25/2018 at 2:42 AM, Harry X said:

This is an unmixed snippet from the song I was working for the contest. The song originally has @Bottleblonde on the second verse, some background vocals too and final chorus. I kept his last part only. 

I would like to hear a full version 😊

this sounds so promising! 💕

• Love 1

Haralampos
1 hour ago, Hey Boy said:

Can I still vote?

I guess you can as there is not a specific time zone in the deadlines. :P