Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What cancelled projects are you most mad/sad about?

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Dunk96
4 hours ago, Max Vandeburg said:

He has worked with many artists from across the industry, including Miley with the Wrecking Ball video as well.

But that was before the accusations gained more public knowledge, I think. And also before the Time's Up movement and the whole awakening of the entertainment industry.

R. Kelly for example is being heavily boycotted everywhere, including on Spotify. Which I think is great, btw.

At this point I just pretend that his version never existed. DWUW feat. Xtina saved this song.

The video could have been redone to add new footage with Christina and/or Rick Ross and remove mention of Terry as director replacing him with the Haus Of Gaga. There was many ways around fixing what was wrong with the original video and its problematic vibes instead of just scrapping the entire video.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VTV

GAGA X INTEL

GAGA X BITTORRENT

GAGA X VIRGIN

GAGA X BARCO

GAGA X REDONE (LG5)

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Caroline Blommel

PRINCESS DIE. I so wish it was on an album and then was a single so many more people could hear it and it's message.

warrentw

I couldn’t possibly list just three as I agree with basically all that has been mentioned I sometime wish I wasn’t as much of as Stan (Never gonna happen though)and just enjoy things when they happen like I do with other artists 

Catnikko

the born this way ball dvd

i know it wasn't filmed due to the cancellation but i'd do anything to relive it 

Actual patient

Catnikko
1 hour ago, Dunk96 said:

The video could have been redone to add new footage with Christina and/or Rick Ross and remove mention of Terry as director replacing him with the Haus Of Gaga. There was many ways around fixing what was wrong with the original video and its problematic vibes instead of just scrapping the entire video.

they would've had to film a whole new video as from the leaks it's obvious they were pretty much always in the same scene and he was intertwined with the storyline

also by that point it would've been a bit late to even bother doing as they wanted to release more singles from the album

Actual patient

SMILE2NE1
8 hours ago, Max Vandeburg said:

The original INTEL x GAGA performance at the Grammys in 2016 (before they needed to recreate the whole thing after Bowie's tragic death).

Yes, I know he was a legend, a determining influence on her career, and I think the tribute was incredible.

But I can't help thinking about the original performance they planned and spent months rehearsing for. And most of all, what song(s) would she perform there? It takes my sleep at night.

I really think that it could have become a defining moment in her career.

I totally forgot about this :(

MANiCURE 6

1 - ARTPOP Act. 2

2 - BTW Ball DVD

3- Venus, DWYW, EOG, DITD music video and the original ARTPOP movie.

River

Boys Boys Boys MV

Letting Mark and Jeremy go and not giving us many homo erotic scenes live anymore

The original BTW

The original Bloody Skinny

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Patrickern777

And I did forget this one

I'm really mad for she never released this BANGER in full HQ version for us Little Monsters (without kendrick lemar)

Just dream for a sec, full volume in the headphones with ultimate bass and no noise, only this song whit the beat!

Chromatislaps
9 hours ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

WHAT? no... i don't think so, but if anyone has it share it pls :huntyga:

9 hours ago, kevinsteve said:

Didn't it leak a few months ago? :oprah:

not sure if it's real...

http://picosong.com/w9z3a/

TAIPEI

Paparazzi / Telephone / *the trilogy*

more single from THE FAME MONSTER

more single from BORN THIS WAY

THE BORN THIS WAY BALL DVD