Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What cancelled projects are you most mad/sad about?

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Max Vandeburg
20 minutes ago, Taide said:

Yet Beyonce worked with Terry for her XO video and everyone seems to have forgotten about that?

He has worked with many artists from across the industry, including Miley with the Wrecking Ball video as well.

But that was before the accusations gained more public knowledge, I think. And also before the Time's Up movement and the whole awakening of the entertainment industry.

R. Kelly for example is being heavily boycotted everywhere, including on Spotify. Which I think is great, btw.

At this point I just pretend that his version never existed. DWUW feat. Xtina saved this song.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

the making Joanne series wasn't cancelled, it was turned into 5F2 instead

I wish we had something for every song though. We only have A-YO, Million Reasons and Hey Girl.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Oriane said:

I wish we had something for every song though. We only have A-YO, Million Reasons and Hey Girl.

same

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Regina George

The Edge Of Glory original video is my first ever “Gaga meltdown” and something I’ll never get over. It was promoted before the release as something out of this world, best video Gaga’s ever done,most controversial Gaga video ever, best Joseph K. worked on.. etc..

I was so excited. And when those set photos leaked I lost my mind. Then came the day of American Idol and premiere of the video. 

Let’s just say it was underwhelming. 

Twitter

01. Born This Way Ball DVD

02. Rock In Rio Festival 

03. ARTPOP Visual Album (Music Video For All Songs)

04. The Fame Kills Tour 

05. 10 Singles On Born This Way

Doncho

GAGA IN SPACE. I love space and it was her biggest missed oportunnity. Also DWUW video

Doncho
44 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

The Edge Of Glory original video is my first ever “Gaga meltdown” and something I’ll never get over. It was promoted before the release as something out of this world, best video Gaga’s ever done,most controversial Gaga video ever, best Joseph K. worked on.. etc..

I was so excited. And when those set photos leaked I lost my mind. Then came the day of American Idol and premiere of the video. 

Let’s just say it was underwhelming. 

Omg yesss I remember this so much. Also my first meltdown. I was about to "dislike" the video on Youtube :messga: But then she delivered with the You and I video but yeah.... a shame since TEOG could of been one of her signature hits

BabylonHooker

The RedOne songs for LG5 that she scrapped with no mercy:messga:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Probglum

My number one will always be the cancelled line of dolls Gaga was supposed to have with MGA, the company who produces Bratz. 

:madge:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Raccoon
4 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

The whole ARTPOP plan about making it a visual album, the stuff on the app etc

^ this and:

2. Gaga in space.

3. BTWB DVD :giveup:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

Raccoon
4 hours ago, ryanripley said:

the test ship exploded

She could still go with like, NASA, couldn't she? :huntyga:

Venus Warhol

1. Joanne World Tour cancellation in my city :saladga: (I respect her decision though ofcourse)

2. ARTPOP act II

3. Paparazzi pt 3. (telephone continuation)

ryanripley
13 minutes ago, Raccoon said:

She could still go with like, NASA, couldn't she? :huntyga:

maybe :huntyga: but i think they have more pressing matters than performing in space :huntyga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Venus Warhol
1 minute ago, Venus Warhol said:

1. Joanne World Tour cancellation in my city :saladga: (I respect her decision though ofcourse)

2. ARTPOP act II

3. Paparazzi pt 3. (telephone continuation)

Bonus: Brooklyn Nights making the cut

Raccoon
9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

maybe :huntyga: but i think they have more pressing matters than performing in space :huntyga: 

If only she paid for the whole thing, maybe, just maybe they could make it happen :selena:

Archived