truthteller
17 hours ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

it’s fujifilm instax just like polaroid

remember when she was the creative director or something of it? :trollga:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kaojen

The only negative comment I IWANNA LL make is, I’m not a fan of that bikini. I mean, if I was a millionaire I would get the most epic kinds of bikinis. IF I even had a bikini body....

either way, they are so cute, and it must be so weird and obnoxious to have paps bothering you on vacation. 

The Fame seems annoying to have. 😬

AshIey
4 hours ago, kaojen said:

HELLO EVERYONE. ITS TIME FOR A LESSON ON WOMENS BODIES! Aka human bodies

petite women gain and lose weight very easily! 2 pounds can look like 5 to the naked eye.

When sitting comfortably with a loved one, usually women are not sucking in and crunching their abs for the paparazzi.

Bloating is a thing that happens after eating certain foods. It can sometimes be painful, but only lasts for a few hours.

Really skinny girls can appear bigger directly after eating. We joke around and call them food babies sometimes.

It is hard to gain or lose more than 1-2 pounds in a week.

This concludes our lesson! I hope you’ve l earned something today.

Also, if she’s gained any weight it’s very minimal and doesn’t matter at all. So f you very much and worry about your own bodies. Bye!

THANK YOU! 

I don’t wanna generalize, but I feel like since most of the users on here are gay men, they don’t know too much about women’s bodies.

justanothergay

This thread is disgusting.... That's what a woman's body looks like when there isn't a system of weights and pullies attached to fool the eye. We saw a similar effect during the Super Bowl, which was the most athletic feat of her career. She didn't gain 10 lbs in a week, she's just wearing less clothes. Get over yourselves.

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

JTandTheHair

Am I the only one who thinks she looks great? 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVDKtqAUGArOY2-irseRzvQ

GunninMan

Damn if she’s fat then I don’t even wanna know what some of y’all would consider me to be... 

OT she looks incredible in my opinion. Her body is snatched and she looks so healthy and happy, and THAT IS ALL EVERYONE on this cult sit should want for our girl.

The Z
2 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

THANK YOU! 

I don’t wanna generalize, but I feel like since most of the users on here are gay men, they don’t know too much about women’s bodies.

Don't worry, I've made love enough times to know women's bodies :ohwell: But jump on GGD trends that see negativity everywhere I guess :huntyga:

SchwineLove
23 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Not Carino using a DIGITAL CAMERA :selena:. Are they still sold?

Hee? What do u mean? So what people use to take photos nowadays u mean? Smartphones? Just curious, because mirrorless nowadays is getting mainstream.

freebit
On 7/3/2018 at 4:47 AM, kaojen said:

HELLO EVERYONE. ITS TIME FOR A LESSON ON WOMENS BODIES! Aka human bodies

petite women gain and lose weight very easily! 2 pounds can look like 5 to the naked eye.

When sitting comfortably with a loved one, usually women are not sucking in and crunching their abs for the paparazzi.

Bloating is a thing that happens after eating certain foods. It can sometimes be painful, but only lasts for a few hours.

Really skinny girls can appear bigger directly after eating. We joke around and call them food babies sometimes.

It is hard to gain or lose more than 1-2 pounds in a week.

This concludes our lesson! I hope you’ve l earned something today.

Also, if she’s gained any weight it’s very minimal and doesn’t matter at all. So f you very much and worry about your own bodies. Bye!

This.

I also feel like instagram angles & extreme photoshopping have warped people's minds of what women's bodies actually look like when out & about.

PerfectIllusion

Wtf is wrong with some of you??? She hasn't been this thin since the SB :saladga: SHE IS NOT FAT!01072018-2875780429-gagafacepl.jpg

BawBaw

:lolly: when she comes back with a electro Joanne'ed bop in september  

Woolfsmck

Didn't she get a ticket once for illegal butt cheek flashing?

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

thopekas
6 hours ago, PerfectIllusion said:

Wtf is wrong with some of you??? She hasn't been this thin since the SB :saladga: SHE IS NOT FAT!01072018-2875780429-gagafacepl.jpg

No one said anything about her being fat, they only said that she looks like she gained some pounds compared to the last couple of weeks when she appeared skinnier. Everyone please do not overreact and make such a big deal out of nothing.

AshIey
15 minutes ago, thopekas said:

No one said anything about her being fat, they only said that she looks like she gained some pounds compared to the last couple of weeks when she appeared skinnier. Everyone please do not overreact and make such a big deal out of nothing.

Someone literally did call her fat a couple pages back tho.

Phlop
15 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Someone literally did call her fat a couple pages back tho.

I got warned for it.

I didn’t mean SHES fat just a lot bigger than she’s been. My wording was wrong. She’s not a fat person tho just big. I still love her but just prefer when she looks thin and not really big

BYE

Archived