💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm not expecting LG6 to be an iconic album

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Schizophonic
17 hours ago, Anisko said:

I don't know but something inside of me keeps telling me that gaga's big ego is the reason why she wants to work with this types of producers ..  

In the other hand i'm not here for her to work with popular producers like max martin/timbaland/mike will made it ...

but dont forget that big producers have a big ego too. and as gaga said herself, as a woman in that male-ruled world its hard to do your things the way you want too.

you dont think that max martin would let her do 100% her vision, dont you?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you just shut the **** up?:excuseu:

like honestly we’ve heard nothing even from the album and here you are ranting about how it’s gonna be bad. It’s probably gonna be her biggest album yet. She’s serving so many looks and in the studio every day and here you are bashing the album before literally ANYTHING is known about it. She works so hard for you flops on this site to rant and talk ****. God this site is so toxic. 

9GWW.gif

Mirages
2 hours ago, Anisko said:

Excuse my bad English lol 

Redone is untouchable.. at least he's the only one who believes in gaga and gives her the chance of her life . He win a grammy for his production on the fame monster and people still trash him 

Mark Ronson won 2 Grammy's for ROTY and people still trash him....

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Princess Stache

LMFAO DJWS DID cowrite The Edge of Glory and cowrote/produced most of Born This Way.  Try again.

18 hours ago, Anisko said:

Djws is not my cup of tea i knew he made some great songs with gaga but he failed to make something as iconic as badromace/the edge of glory/dance in the dark

Guest Anisko
49 minutes ago, Lava said:

Can you just shut the **** up?:excuseu:

like honestly we’ve heard nothing even from the album and here you are ranting about how it’s gonna be bad. It’s probably gonna be her biggest album yet. She’s serving so many looks and in the studio every day and here you are bashing the album before literally ANYTHING is known about it. She works so hard for you flops on this site to rant and talk ****. God this site is so toxic. 

9GWW.gif

Calm your tits 

I'm not a robot or a salve stan..  I have an opinion and I expressed it with respect 

If U don't like what i said just stop reading my threads .. I'm not here to fight 

ProdigyARTPOP

The amount of people who call RedOne a genius and credit him for Gaga’s massive initial success is pretty disheartening considering this is Gaga site and the fact that LEGAL documents have come out stating how RedOne recycled beats from his songs with Gaga and incorporated them in other songs. & at the end of the day many of you fail to realize Gaga has a bond with DWJS he’s the only one who’s stuck around, respected her vision and allowed her to creatively be free. 

and I have to say, there’s always someone who says such and such album isn’t going to be iconic yet every Lady Gaga album seems to become iconic in its on way 

Monsterish

NNNNN Y'all shading RedOne for being basic when he did Gaga's best pop hits and Gaga's best ballad aka Angel Down :messga:

JohnnyVersace
22 hours ago, Anisko said:

. Bloodpop is the responsible one for the famous basic sound of the era ( the tropical sound) .. Djws is not my cup of tea i knew he made some great songs with gaga but he failed to make something as iconic as badromace/the edge of glory/dance in the dark... Mark nilan is pasing most of his career working as a co producer for basic things (zero hits) and u can read his discography ... I don't know but something inside of me keeps telling me that gaga's big ego is the reason why she wants to work with this types of producers ..  

So let me get this straight...

Bloopbop is too basic and mainstream, DJWS isn't iconic enough, and Nilan has zero hits...yet they're all the same "types of producers"? :huh:

That makes absolutely ZERO sense.

As we have seen throughout Gaga's career, she works with more mainstream producers (Redone, Mark Ronson, Zedd, Madeon), and intertwines that with the work of less acclaimed producers that she prefers (DJWS, Garibay, Nilan). So, she's essentially doing what she's always done, just with a different group of people. 

RocketNumberNine

he ıs right actually... 
she need newage producters.... like Skrillex , Martin Garrix , Calvin Harris , Dj Zedd

Bradley

Did you just name Alien by Britney Spears to be an example of a good song?

Anyway, Gaga brings out the best in producers. RedOne being the most obvious example. He can produce the most generic hits with artists like Nicki Minaj and Jennifer Lopez yet produce masterpieces like ScheiBe, Bad Romance, Poker Face and Judas with Gaga.

Also I actually appreciate Bloodpop's contribution to Joanne. He made Joanne sound accessible and radio-friendly (to an extent) and it would have been maybe too experimental for certain fans if Bloodpop wasn't involved. I mean Gaga is a pop star after all, Bloodpop was responsible for spicing up Joanne to be the pop record that resembles Gaga's pop nature as a musician.

Archived