• Best Song Ever

Featured Posts

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KadeLindsay12

What?

this. :shrug:

about his friends being in a car accident and 1 died and two are in the hospital.. It's all over twitter but idk if it's true

about his friends being in a car accident and 1 died and two are in the hospital.. It's all over twitter but idk if it's true

Thats horrible. I hope the other two are ok. :ohno:

I am so ****ing done with 'Elounor'. Today they figured out the woman in the Olympics pics who was watching them is a ****ing part of management who actually follows them and is in loads of Elounor photos. There's a gif in which Eleanor literally walks past Louis but then a guy called Pablo from mgmt tells her to have a photo with Lou, when she's done with the photo she just walks off again and all the while Harry sees what's happening and looks ****ing devastated. Now she's going to Leeds with Louis, ugh.

Can I see it? Please give me a link. :haha:

Highway Capricorn

Am I the only one who does not want them to be gay?I am sorry but you are taking this Larry thing a bit too serious.

^Huny bunches, if it wasn't so obvious no one would be taking it too far. The only people who are against it are some of their straight girl fans which are in denial because they think they have a chance with them. That is all.

Highway Capricorn

^Huny bunches, if it wasn't so obvious no one would be taking it too far. The only people who are against it are some of their straight girl fans which are in denial because they think they have a chance with them. That is all.

Well,I'm a straight guy and I want them to be straight too

On my phone so can't multi quote :/ But Teo if you go onto my Larry/1D blog in my sig you might be able to find it if you scroll a bit. Can't link while I'm on my phone without great difficulty.

Highway Capricorn, Me and everybody else wouldn't take it so seriously if it wasn't so bleeding obvious :P How much of you, as a straight guy, wanting them to be straight has to do with the fact that you think you can relate to then more if they're straight?

Highway Capricorn

On my phone so can't multi quote :/ But Teo if you go onto my Larry/1D blog in my sig you might be able to find it if you scroll a bit. Can't link while I'm on my phone without great difficulty.

Highway Capricorn, Me and everybody else wouldn't take it so seriously if it wasn't so bleeding obvious :P

Well,I wish you luck then :derpga:

Thanks. Btw great blog(if I haven't told you yet :D) I followed you. :golfclap:

KadeLindsay12

So it is true about nialls friends.. He tweeted something about them.. That's sad:( I feel sorry for him

Archived