💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Dressed as Gaga: Gaga Cosplay! Need opinions!

charsolheim

Featured Posts

charsolheim

nda2ie.jpg

I'm really into transforming myself with makeup, especially into my idols. So I tried Gaga. What do you all think? I tried poses that emphasized anything I have similar to Gaga, while showing them in a way Gaga would. I went by the pictures Gaga has bee posting on instagram & littlemonsters lately. Big lips and sleepy eyes/looks like she got beat up lol. i personally think my eyes could have had some more red around them?

2q3dac6.jpgz0mkp.jpg

*EDIT* I'm going to be posting more of my pictures in this topic in the future! Looking forward to advice + opinions

That's you on your avatar!? For real, I thought it was Gaga.

FORGIVE MY SINS FOR NOT RECOGNIZING MY OWN IDOL

charsolheim

That's you on your avatar!? For real, I thought it was Gaga.

FORGIVE MY SINS FOR NOT RECOGNIZING MY OWN IDOL

holy **** i thought i did pretty good but not that good. lol!! that's seriously insane

holy **** i thought i did pretty good but not that good. lol!! that's seriously insane

Really though.

I did notice that it was a little different.. but I moved on thinking it's because the picture is resized or she had different make up.

vegasladygaga

How fun! I do this as a job (I'm a gaga tribute artist) and it couldn't be a more fun job than to dress up as Mother Monster herself. Have a blast! Get creative!!

Here's a video I made of my costumes and whatnot. enjoy gorgeous <3

My Little Phoney

How fun! I do this as a job (I'm a gaga tribute artist) and it couldn't be a more fun job than to dress up as Mother Monster herself. Have a blast! Get creative!!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=OXpMJ5RV_qM

wow your wig & costumes are flawless omg

vegasladygaga

wow your wig & costumes are flawless omg

wow thank you so much! I'll be sure to go like your sketch :)

My Little Phoney

wow thank you so much! I'll be sure to go like your sketch :)

oh thank you :)

charsolheim

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=OXpMJ5RV_qM

honey those costumes: FLAWLESS. i'm beyond jealous of your monster ball purple jacket!!

vegasladygaga

honey those costumes: FLAWLESS. i'm beyond jealous of your monster ball purple jacket!!

aww thank you!! It's so hot and heavy that I can't stand wearing it, but it looks booooomb on stage :) keep up the good work you gorgeous doll!

Archived