Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Vogue cover coming soon?

Hurem

Featured Posts

It's going to Beyonce. It makes more sense because she just released something and she's promoting their tour. In Gaga's case, It would be strategic if she did an October Issue while wearing Hedi Slimane's first collection for Celine. Gaga has a strong affinity with Hedi, and i'm pretty sure Hedi has considered Gaga to star in a Celine Ad campaign. This possible partnership will get her more buzz and public attention. 

gotharunway.com

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

It will be Gaga's 2nd iconic September Issue! Cos she have Vegas show to promote :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Regina George
1 hour ago, Exhale said:

It's going to Beyonce.

96975_original.png

Regina George
40 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It will be Gaga's 2nd iconic September Issue! Cos she have A Star Is Born to promote :sis:

Fixed* :ohwell:

mister max

I was hoping for a Vmag cover in september to roll out togheter witb ASIB but this would be even better :green:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Schizophonic

can someone tell me what everyone is talking about? i might not see a tweet or insta or whatever was in the original post, wich source

nerdfacekillah
On 6/20/2018 at 6:45 PM, Anisko said:

I'm here for Steven Klein x gaga .. His work with gaga on v99 is epic 

every work he has done with gaga it’s epic:firega:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

nerdfacekillah
8 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

can someone tell me what everyone is talking about? i might not see a tweet or insta or whatever was in the original post, wich source

me neither:S

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

On 6/20/2018 at 4:28 AM, Hurem said:

I’m guessing Inez and Vinoodh? I just checked all their collabs and they’ve never done a shoot for Vogue so fingers crossed! :excited2: 

Latest Vogue cover was done by IV

Young, wild, Georgian. I'm not flawless, but I gotta diamond heart. 💙 ♒️

Warner Bros. booked magazine covers for all Ocean 8's cast including US Vogue cover for Rihanna 🤔 Most likely they will be do same for Gaga. Maybe not Vogue but there will be so many covers 🙌🏼

Young, wild, Georgian. I'm not flawless, but I gotta diamond heart. 💙 ♒️

MaryJaneHolland

I can't see the receipt in the OP!!

On 6/20/2018 at 2:56 AM, ReginaGeorge said:

I agree with :selena:

I don't like how ''plain'' (?) their photos are.. I don't know.. I like colors, high fashion, glam Gaga photoshoots..

But at this point I'm happy with everything..

I get what you mean. It's just Gaga in front of a background. 

I want big sets, but I guess that's what it is :selena: Her circle of collaborators has become very narrow lately when it comes to visuals. I wouldn't be mad, but to me she didn't really choose the best people.

RAMROD
6 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I get what you mean. It's just Gaga in front of a background. 

I want big sets, but I guess that's what it is :selena: Her circle of collaborators has become very narrow lately when it comes to visuals. I wouldn't be mad, but to me she didn't really choose the best people.

You're out of luck. Vogue don't do that for the covers, except when it's in the nature. :giggle:

They should do something like this again, except with Gaga in it. New York girl represent! It's by the great Annie Leibovitz, which Gaga only had been work with once unfortunately.

vo0917_annieleibovitz_logo.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

S0436

Well we will know by early August at the latest.  She will apparently be in the September issue but not known if cover or not.

Archived