💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Bart Baker Applause Parody

RIPheygirl

Featured Posts

Dunk96

I've found certain Gaga parodies quite funny in the past. Shane Dawson and the girls behind This Is Gagaween were a couple of the best Gaga parody creators,IMO. As for the Bart Baker parody,I thought that it was more of a cruel takedown of Gaga rather than an actual lighthearted parody poking fun at Gaga. If anything,the parody king (generally speaking) is Weird Al Yankovic. His Gaga parody was the best out of them all,even Shane & Gagaween.

homomo

I wouldn’t call Bart Baker’s videos parodies. He figuratively scalps the artists to death. 

ryanripley
56 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

My friend showed me this she knew im huge gaga stan i didnt like it at all. Its not really a parody. :triggered:

same, my bf at the time hated gaga and knew i loved her and he sent it to me back in 2013 like "haha this is so funny and true!" and i was like " :triggered: "

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
10 minutes ago, Dunk96 said:

I've found certain Gaga parodies quite funny in the past. Shane Dawson and the girls behind This Is Gagaween were a couple of the best Gaga parody creators,IMO. As for the Bart Baker parody,I thought that it was more of a cruel takedown of Gaga rather than an actual lighthearted parody poking fun at Gaga. If anything,the parody king (generally speaking) is Weird Al Yankovic. His Gaga parody was the best out of them all,even Shane & Gagaween.

this one is great and actually funny, just like that venetianprincess parodies of telephone and pokerface (i think that's her name)

the one in the OP is just nasty, so nasty

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

45 minutes ago, 666 others said:

I too find their parodies funnier.

My favourite Applause Parody is Shane Dawson's though. I somehow found it to be the  most on point. Especially the ending.

This two parodies are actually funny. 

Sis thanks for opening my eyes you made me discover people who actually have talent for making parodies.

Skabi

tbh i found bart baker funny the first two times i watched his parodies. his "humor" consists of the same facial expression and adding the same voice filter over and over again

Archived